Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47688

Hello everyone,

Been eager to pick up RCing after 20yrs absence, for now i have a lot of fun with my Tamiya Lunch Box witch i have upgraded with alloy suspension and chassis parts but kept the motor stock. Adding a 2s lipo battery makes it a fun piece of kit and brings back childhood memories. I run it in the woods every weekend and it holds up no prob.
I also have TT02 with the Ford Capri Zakspeed body, have not driven it yet because i like mud more and i really only bought it because i love the Ford Capri and it looks nice in my display.
I really love Tamya but i am considering buying the HPI Ken Block Unicorn, witch probably like the Capri will end up on display more then it will run.

Attachment not found

Hope to learn a lot here
The following user(s) Liked this: VCR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47689

Welcome!

I used to burn around the midnight pumpkin with a a hop up motor, which I cannot remember now, but they are really fun I agree.

As I was out of the RC world for some time I've only really just come across the Capri, they look really cool. Did you build it from new?

Out off interested were the 2 part wheels chrome as standard or the Porsche GT2 wheels unchromed?

New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47691

Welcome to Tamiyabase, Christo!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47692

Welcome on board Christo. The lunchy is one of the best rc. The capri is very nice too. Too nice to be runned.

New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47708

Welcome!

I used to burn around the midnight pumpkin with a a hop up motor, which I cannot remember now, but they are really fun I agree.

As I was out of the RC world for some time I've only really just come across the Capri, they look really cool. Did you build it from new?

Out off interested were the 2 part wheels chrome as standard or the Porsche GT2 wheels unchromed?

I build both of them,and thats really the addiction.... i have to restrain myself not to buy more to build and improve. I like the look of the capri a lot, this is one of my favorite euro somewhat « musclecar » look oldtimers.
The wheels came as standard 2 piece chromed rim and gold insert.

New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47709

Welcome on board Christo. The lunchy is one of the best rc. The capri is very nice too. Too nice to be runned.

Indeed to nice to be runned (ruined) so thinking about buying a second body to run it.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47725

addiction.... i have to restrain myself not to buy more to build and improve.

Ya right keep that thought :D :D
The following user(s) Liked this: Christo

Re:New guy from Belgium 6 years 2 months ago #47768

• VCR
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
:y:

Re:New guy from Belgium 5 years 9 months ago #50830

Welkom mede-Belg B)

New guy from Belgium 5 years 9 months ago #50831

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Welcome on board Christo.
It’s a great site.
That Capri looks good.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.