Keyword

TOPIC:

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50858

So cool, jump right into the deep. If you want a challenge try the 1/35 tamiya RC Panther G.

Yes I do want a challenge. I might have to add that to the list! Somehow I didn't realize that the 1/35 series were kits; I thought they were RTR. I guess that's because they come with a transmitter.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50859

edit: your website is ace, love the lego bit.

Thanks! I suppose it is not surprising that there should be some overlap between people who like various building hobbies.

Last edit: by blakbird.

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50860

Did I mention I have some building to do?
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Gripper107, Al

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50861

Beautifull Eric! I saw a dyna storm. :y:

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50864

Good grief, that lot is gonna take awhile to build. I wish they were mine. :)

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50865

Darn, Lego, Tamiya and Gundam aswell.

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50866

Ahhhhh you miss a monster beetle....
I see that you have rere wich are already rare. And not sure that the fire dragon is a rere. You will have nice moments with the builts. Congrats.

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50867

Beautifull Eric! I saw a dyna storm. :y:

Ahhhhh you miss a monster beetle....
I see that you have rere wich are already rare. And not sure that the fire dragon is a rere. You will have nice moments with the builts. Congrats.

Dyna Storm was hard to find. It is one of the oldest re-re's from 2001 and it was a limited 49xxx release. The others that were difficult are the F-150 Baja, the Fire Dragon, and the Buggy Champ. Those were all eBay finds. Most of the others I was able to order new from Tower or RC Mart. Fire Dragon is the 2008 re-re (58403). I still haven't found the Thunder Shot. There are also a few on backorder not sitting on the shelf yet including the Sand Rover, the Egress, the Fighting Buggy, and the Top Force.

The Monster Beetle is not missing, I just built it already. The re-re's already built are the Monster Beetle, the Bruiser, the Midnight Pumpkin, the Fast Attack Vehicle, the Avante, the Sand Scorcher, the Pajero, and the Clod Buster.

I also have a few "other" (non-re-re) builds waiting including the Arocs 1/14 tipper, the Tundra Highlift, the Rally Beetle, a TRF201, an F104, and a TLT-1. I would really like to build the new Abrams tank but the new price increase is making that very difficult.

One of the hardest decisions is the order of building!

Darn, Lego, Tamiya and Gundam aswell.

All the good stuff!

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50868

That is awesome! I like the purple on the pajero.

Hello from a new Tamiya fan 5 years 9 months ago #50869

That is awesome! I like the purple on the pajero.

Thanks. I've mostly been going with box art but I let my daughter choose a color for the Pajero and she picked the wildest thing she could find, "Ford Ultraviolet Pearl". Same thing happened with the turquoise on the Clod.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.