Keyword

TOPIC:

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53512

• koenc
  • koenc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around
Hi everyone.
I live in Belgium and I've bought my first TAMIYA RC car in 1982. The Ford Ranger.
After that each year at New Year I bought a new Tamiya. In chronologic order: The Williams FW07, Ascona 400, Porsche 956 and finaly the Wild One.
Than things got quiet until 1996. Internet @ home!
I'm member 41 on Tamiyaclub (why is it so quiet overthere?). And before that I was on a forum form an Italian guy I cant remember his name anymore.
So, I think you can easily call me a Tamiya addict..
In 2008 I sold most of my collection (stupid me) to buy my dream sportscar. But I've owned the sportscars now (Midlife crisis it is called I believe) and sold those on and now find myself back on Ebay and other media again to buy the Tamiy's I sold and even more, those I wanted then! I think, I've bought too many cars last year ... well, I don't, my wife does think that :whistle: .
I'm more a New Built collector. I have no specific goal. Most of my interest goes to Top 50 and TA01 and TA02 cars.
Below a picture of my display cabinet after dedusting it this morning.
Cheers for reading!
Koen

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Manotas, Gripper107, Gumpie22B, mongoose1983, up_the_irons, Al

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53513

Welcome to Tamiyabase, Koen!
You're one of the good, old (sorry...) Tamiya collecting guys. :-D
Great to see you back on the Tamiya scene. :y:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53514

Welcome koen. Nice collection! And the ta01 02 the best chassis :D

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53525

• koenc
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around

Welcome to Tamiyabase, Koen!
You're one of the good, old (sorry...) Tamiya collecting guys. :-D
Great to see you back on the Tamiya scene. :y:

-Lars

Thanks Lars,

wiil try to contribute to your site!

ps. no need to remind me that I am getting old(er)... I have 2 teenagers at home for that :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53527

We're in the same boat then, although one of mine is even beyond the teens.. :ohmy: B)

ps. no need to remind me that I am getting old(er)... I have 2 teenagers at home for that :laugh:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53530

We're in the same boat then, although one of mine is even beyond the teens.. :ohmy: B)

+1 :D

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53531

• koenc
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around

Fantastic ... and daddy still plays with toycars! can you imagine :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by koenc.

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53533

Fantastic ... and daddy still plays with toycars! can you imagine :laugh:

Hi Koen, excellent to see you over here.

The “daddy plays with cars” is something I can relate to haha. My youngest calls them stupid cars.

Love the picture you shared, assume that’s my old Renault in there ;)

Rob
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53535

• koenc
  • Stomping Around
  • Stomping Around

assume that’s my old Renault in there ;)Rob

Yes it is. if you still have the stop/motion movie about you should post it here maybe?

Soon he won't be alone anymore when his English friends come over ;-)

Last edit: by koenc.

Back in the game! Tamiya collector Koenc saying hello. 5 years 2 months ago #53536

assume that’s my old Renault in there ;)Rob

Yes it is. if you still have the stop/motion movie about you should post it here maybe?

Soon he won't be alone anymore when his English friends come over ;-)

I have lost the video, it was wiped from you tube and I’m so disappointed that I can’t find it. You know it may have even been that chassis, I do remember building the Golf from NIB though too. I still have the link on TC but it’s dead and goes nowhere.

m.youtube.com/watch?v= m5HGR342290.wmv

It’ll be the biggest trade I’ve done, I’m looking forward to it. It’ll keep everyone on here guessing now :laugh:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.