Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Acoms 427 4 years 7 months ago #56300

Hi.
Anyone know anything about this Acoms Ap-427 cant find any details on this silver version at all.
Many thanks
Leon
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Acoms 427 4 years 7 months ago #56301

Jonny retro should be able to answer to all your questions.

Acoms 427 4 years 7 months ago #56302

Yes thanks this is for him as i could not send it directly.
Thanks

Acoms 427 4 years 7 months ago #56305

TBH I don't know what I can tell you, my interest really was only in the 2 channel, 27mhz sets - and only when I thought it was a finite subject, I can't say I've made any effort/thought about it in 3+ years...

Simply by possesing that TX you know more about it than I do - my guess would be that it falls between the green tinged AP-427 TX (with ARA-427 RX, two AS-2 and one AS-3 servos) & the later (90s?) version with lurid squiggles on (or did I imagine that?) ... I guess that would make it a "mk.2" 4 channel set that we weren't previously aware of?

:)

Did it come with anything else? Servos, RX?

Acoms 427 4 years 7 months ago #56310

HI Thanks for your reply
I have been after a ap-427 for a long time as wanted a nice example, but ive not seen another with the silver on it until today i stumbled over a pic of a Hilux and it had same tx,, im guessing its an early version as serial number is 0000294.
Thanks
Leon
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Acoms 427 2 years 9 months ago #66689

Hi Leon,

Just wondered if you ever found out anymore about these silver versions at all. I have a 427 in silver and now a 440. My 427 came with a blazer and all the servos. Would be great to find out if they were a limited run or not. Thanks

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.