Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 (58273) Restoration Project 3 years 11 months ago #59267

I'm hoping you can help. I have a Tamiya Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 (58273) RC car, the chassis is great and everything is running but I'm looking to restore the car a little bit with an original body shell, wheels and tires. For me to get the car looking great again I would need shell, plastic parts, paint (blue), decals, wheels (gold), tires and tire glue. Is this something you would be able to help me with?
Many Thanks
Andy
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 (58273) Restoration Project 3 years 11 months ago #59268

Hello there!

The TL01 chassis bits can still be bought, as they chared parts with other chassis as well.

I take you are located in UK? (I'm not)
www.ebay.co.uk/...miya-Parts should have most of the parts needed.
Back in the manual there is pages with parts listed with the partnumbers, Use these when you search for parts :y:
If you don't have a manual, it can be downloaded from this very site.

www.modelsport.co.uk/ should have you covered with the other stuff.

Some parts may be harder to get than others.
For those, use ebay, fb groups or local trading groups or here :) .

Happy hunting and welcome :)

Last edit: by caprinut.

Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 (58273) Restoration Project 3 years 11 months ago #59271

Welcome aboard andy. The tl01 is easy to restore. Hardest part is imo the body. Maybe tbg has it in repro and mciracing for decals. But with picts of your car it shiuld be easier for us to help you better.

Subaru Impreza WRC 2001 (58273) Restoration Project 3 years 11 months ago #59272

Thank you for your reply, I’ve been doing some searching and found most parts for the chassis if needed, it’s really the body and decals I’m struggling to find.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.