Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi from The Netherlands 3 years 10 months ago #60251

Hi there,
Just recently reintroduced to my old Tamiya Falcon that i found in a moving box after it has been sitting there for 32 years. I did unpack this box after i have been carrying this box with me my whole adult life and moving it around when moving to a new house but never came around doing anything with it. until now...
After i unpacked it, i inmediately had great memories of my dad from the past, how i god this car and how i got into RC when i was just a very young kid. My dad has passed away a long time ago, but still the memories are strong, so i have thaken the challenge to get it driving again. Not sure if i am the best person to restore it to original. let's first see if i can get it to run.
I did order some batteries and a modern ESC for starters. Hopefully the old 27Mhz transmitter and receiver still works.
Now i am looking for tyres because the rear tyres on the car are completely without spikes.

And i do have a question about the parts database. How can I attribute to that? i did notice that some parts don't have foto's or not all parts are referenced to fit the cars that they will actually fit. I would like to help in that. I did order some tyres that i was told they'd fit to the car. So i'd love to send a picture. And tell if they do fit. (and what might be different). Where/how should i do that?

And offcourse any help/tips are very welcome for restoring my Falcon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi from The Netherlands 3 years 10 months ago #60252

Welcome on board. You are on the good place for any advice. For your rear tires look on ebay. Falcon tires or grasshopper 2 tires. Or super hornet.... And many other
The following user(s) Liked this: steffiemorris

Hi from The Netherlands 3 years 10 months ago #60261

Welcome to Tamiya Base :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hi from The Netherlands 3 years 10 months ago #60274

Hello and welcome, fellow Nederlander. We love pics here. :cheer:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.