Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60465

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew. I've been into Rc's my whole life from having Radioshack, Druatrax, Traxxas and Tamiya. It all started with my Fathers Striker, he would let me run it from time to time with his supervision and it was faster then the Radioshack cars i had(lol), right now it sits in the garage on top of a Sansui radio collecting dust it has a broken chassis and rear bald tires. As for what i have a Striker, The Hornet, and a Hotshot, the Striker and Hornet are shelf queens and the Hotshot is a runner and currently work on building a Hotshot II, I almost have everything to build it but not 100% of a kit which i am fine with. If you have any question on my cars please feel free to ask. Here is a picture of all 4, the one on the box is my Fathers.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Edou, Al, Falcon3D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rcsole11.

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60466

Welcome on board.

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60469

Welcome to you!

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60471

Nice collection, Welcome:y:

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60474

Welcome on board :y: B)

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60484

Great to have another vintage fan on board.

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60489

hi great cars
i have a question or few
what radio gear u run with them?
do u run lipo battery?
what running gear u running any upgrades u made i cool thanks
few pic of your hotshot 2 there please thanks

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60497

Thanks spannerman
The Hotshot is the only one that runs and the radio i use for it is a Spektrum DX2E from a used Vaterra. Right now i only run NiMH battery on the HS.
I've try running a lipo on the HS and it cuts in and out and i haven't figure out why, i don't know if its the esc or the motor and the only upgrade on the HS is a Trinity Speedworks Blueprint Series 427 which came with the car when i bought it off ebay. No upgrades on Hornet or Striker. My Fathers Striker has oil rear shocks and United Model Diamond 540 motor and the old skool Aristo-Craft Hitec 75Mhz AM radio. :-P I don't have any pictures of the HSII its all in a box and i am still trying to source the last few parts i need until then its still in parts, not unless you want pictures of the HS i can do . sorry i am trying to understand. Hopefully i answer your questions.

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60498

Wich parts are you looking for your hs2?

Hello TamiyaBase 3 years 10 months ago #60504

Its the hardest part to find imo, and the screw bags A,B,C,D. I have the re re HS screw bags if i cant find them. I know i just said that but i found a parts lot on ebay that has all of this just not the screw bag B and its got a lot of HSII spare parts and others too.
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.