Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62005

A few quick photos! The black Lambo was completely intact again until it crashed because the tires broke! Lost the mirror and broken so I will have to make new mirrors. The boddy is full of scratches again :( but that's part of it! The Toyota is almost reddy to run, I will probably have to look for new tires quickly. I am gradually switching to modern transmitter / receiver and servos (I have still old Robbe transmitters, etc.) As a test I have already put a new speed controller in the Lambo.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, poebe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62007

Pretty nice models. Congrats

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62009

Well that Lambo looks brilliant, I do like Livery variations :) And a Hilux too, Very nice :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62013

Not only do the cars look great, something about the image quality and contrast make them very easy on the eyes.

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62015

Nice cars :y:
Welcome on board :)

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62031

Heeft iemand een tip voor een goede Tamiya onderdelen winkel in Nederland ? Via tip van een lid op de volgende banden velgen uitgekomen welke zouden moeten passen onder de Lambo www.rapidhobbyi...nderdelen/ Jammer want die levert niet aan particulieren :(

English :) Does anyone have a tip for a good Tamiya parts store in the Netherlands? Via a tip from a member found the following tire rims which should fit under the Lambo (www.rapidhobbyimport.nl/ Unfortunately, they do not deliver to private individuals :(

Last edit: by PaulOverbeeke.

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62032

Folks, keep it in English please :)
-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62038

Folks, keep it in English please :)
-Lars

Sorry Lars ;)

Hey ! new member from the Netherlands ! lamborghini countach owner. 3 years 6 months ago #62040

The Border is a good shop I think, PaulOverbeeke.

www.the-border....51482.html

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.