Keyword

TOPIC:

Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10550

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Big fan of Dexter myself - but mostly the early seasons...
Gold Rush (on Discovery) got my attention as well but this is the coolest series since long :

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10551

Every July I'm hooked on Tour de France... sorry :blush:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10552

• Edou
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
That's fine... I can't help watching big football tournaments either and the Olympics will grab much useful time as well. :whistle:

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10553

But, I am a sucker for more or less anything on Discovery, including Gold Rush, American Chopper, etc, etc.
More or less the only series I try to follow elsewhere is "House"
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10560

:sick:
I really dislike the tour de france and soccer :n: but i am fan of the nascar and discovery channel.
I am disgusted because i can t see it. I don't know if you know this emission but i am really faaaannnnn of the monster garage with jesse james. They are really artists :whistle:

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10565

• Edou
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
A while back I thought National Geopgraphic was better but Discovery is definitely on top again...
All there seems to be on NGC is Cesar Milan and his doggies. :S
When it comes to sports, I'm just glad I'm not so much into tennis or (long distance) speed skating anymore.

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10627

• Edou
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Besides Discovery, Comedy Central (South Park, Family Guy etc) is also often on my list.
Although I have to say I actually don't watch so much but use it more or less like a radio...
Mostly because I've seen all the episodes multiple times already.

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10629

I think I'm pretty much TV'ed out ATM ... whenever I turn of the TV now I'm just appalled by how many ad breaks there are, and how long the breaks are, so I tend to watch a lot of DVDs - Recently I've watched all 11 seasons of MASH, the first 3 seasons of the Dukes of Hazzard, all of Buffy the Vampir Slayer & Angel, all of Farscape, and all of the BSG reboot ... and didn't _that_ turn into a chore - after jumping the shark a few episodes from the end, it wasn't over _even_ after the 23 endings of the "final" episode :sick:

I did get a set of "Tales of the Gold Monkey" DVDs, but they turned out to be bootlegs & are of unwatchable quality :cry:

Oh well, it does free up some time for reading ... but that's turning out to be quite an expensive habit too - I get through 3-4 novels a week :pinch:

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10630

• Edou
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Add breaks are badword. But the manipulation of tone heights in them even more so. I zap and mute a lot. :angry:
I prefer it if I can get the series I'd like to watch on DVD as well...

Jonny, I'd invest in an e-reader. It will earn itself back in your case! :silly:

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 8 months ago #10632

Add breaks are badword. But the manipulation of tone heights in them even more so. I zap and mute a lot. :angry:
I prefer it if I can get the series I'd like to watch on DVD as well...

Jonny, I'd invest in an e-reader. It will earn itself back in your case! :silly:

I still like books as an object ... and the "books" only being a quid cheaper on it wpuld take a long time to recoup that cost. Plus, a paperback comes in handy if you need something to badword a wasp with - I can't a Kindle standing up too well to that :silly:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.