Keyword

TOPIC:

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 8 months ago #61007

I work with a Russian who use to Drift race so this so Funny to me hahahaha There is a FB page called "Squatting Slavs in tracksuits" dedicated to this type of carry on hahahaha

www.facebook.co...YUDUZTqE0I
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 6 months ago #61856

Cretin gets his hands on a new Proxxon lathe :blink:

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 5 months ago #62128

A nice evening here so I set up the outdoor TV and put the Moto GP on While my Son watched from his bike and my Wife made Pizza :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Edou, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 5 months ago #62134

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
That's just the best.
I love the pic of your son on his bike watching the big lads on the telly.

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 5 months ago #62135

La classe! And mini Andy 😍

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 5 months ago #62137

That setup is just ACE :y: :y: :y:

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 5 months ago #62141

Thanks All :) It was nice after all the work I have been doing outside and with Melbourne having been in lockdown for so long to be come home from work on a warm Friday and just relax outside with my Family :) Very lucky to have this outdoor setup :)

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 5 months ago #62144

Yeahh you are in spring and we are in autumn. We are cold and you warm. That's so cool.

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 4 months ago #62790

I've always felt paid for TV (beyond the UK license fee) is a bit of an indulgence, but someone else is paying for Netflix for me & I've been taking full advantage while it lasts :D

So far I've watched season one of Stranger Things (think what ET and The Goonies would have been like if blended, and written by Stephen King), season two of Star Trek Discovery (previously saw S1 on "free" TV - the Klingons are looking a lot more "normal" now but it's all still very J. J. Abrahms, visually at least), I'm part way through Season 1 of Altered Carbon (I've read the relevant novel, twice I think under different titles :whistle:), watched a few movies, all of I'm Not OK With This (pretty much Carrie, but feels like you've only seen the first act of something, presumably Covid got in the way of making the rest :( ), and one episode of Adventures From Mossy Bottom (Shaun the Sheep). I didn't get very far with Space Force - TBH I've had more amusing root canal work.

:)

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 4 months ago #62798

I actually watche Shaun the Sheep yeterday as I was shatting with one of my friends via messenger yesterday :laugh:
I do enjoy watching that and Gromit even as adult.
This evening Cliffhanger was on the telly.

Everyone here in Norway pays tv license and from whom network they choose, thankfully my landlord pays that.
There is nothing on Netfix that interest me, so I only pay for a subscription at Motortrendondemand, which feature many motor related shows.
But Youtube is my main when it comes to watch stuff, like rc, cars, home, diy idea videos etc.
On the telly there is mostly boring stuff or a replay.
But there is a current series sent on NRK which is the norwegian broadcasting that shows a facta ish based histor of the norwegian king and family had to escape the war.
Really good, but the makers has made plenty of stuff underway that is not fact, just made up stories, so it's not historical correct and it was never ment to be, just based on the history.
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.