Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 8 years 6 months ago #35715

:woohoo: This presentation is awesome Andy! That looks like a rc shop or a museum showroom. very luminous too to see details. Your shelcves are very nice too :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 8 years 6 months ago #35716

:woohoo: This presentation is awesome Andy! That looks like a rc shop or a museum showroom. very luminous too to see details. Your shelves are very nice too :y:

Thanks Flo, Yes I am very happy with them & they will only look better once I put the correct models on them B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My workshop 8 years 6 months ago #35717

I do like the evolution of my Workshop and RC collection, from what I had when I built the first shelves to the addition of these ones and my collection B)

in the beginning :laugh: :laugh:

the journey continues ;)

Never mind the ones that are hiding :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 8 years 6 months ago #35718

;) That's one of my dream. Have a big room, clean and clear, with 40 or 50 linear meters of shelves. And put the rcs by their apparition number.... and a big dressing to hang the boxes ;)

My workshop 8 years 4 months ago #36134

So I have no time for RC stuff with Christmas closing and my work commitments :( but I did manage to complete the mural. Unfortunately now that the shelves are in and cars on them I don't like how it looks :ohmy: Here is a pic before the shelves, I not sure what to do yet to fix the issue :S
Attachments:

My workshop 8 years 4 months ago #36135

The shelves/brackets are like the ones to the left? (black brackets/white shelves?) ... How about painting the brackets so the mural continues over them & using glass shelves?
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My workshop 8 years 4 months ago #36139

Hey JR, Here is a pic with the shelves :blink: I think the issue is that there are no cars on display at the bottom and it's mainly green there, might be a good spot to put some of those Tamiya posters I'm going to laminate.
Attachments:

My workshop 8 years 4 months ago #36140

Very nice Andyaus, I thought those cars and shelving looked familiar, It took me a while to work it out but the line up of hotshot chassis cars gave it away, andyaus-- chevelle.......
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Last edit: by Snappy1.

My workshop 8 years 4 months ago #36141

:( we can't see now your wall paint. But this showroom is beautifull. Each shelf has its car: the luxury :y:
What is the car under the civic on the right of the pict???

My workshop 8 years 4 months ago #36147

You got me :) on 3 RC sites I'm Chevelle, on a motorcycle forum, garage forum and Tamiya base I'm Andyaus

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.