Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: My new workshop 11 years 6 months ago #13889

Oh yeah, just the right shelf-spacing for storing bodies without having to fold them up first...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: My new workshop 11 years 6 months ago #13891

Looking at your pics i cant help notice you have a Honda xl600 tank on the bench please dont tell me you own one id be very jealous they are great bikes :evil:

Fantastic workshop by the way

Re: My new workshop 11 years 6 months ago #13899

Oh yeah, just the right shelf-spacing for storing bodies without having to fold them up first...

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re: My new workshop 11 years 6 months ago #13901

Looking at your pics i cant help notice you have a Honda xl600 tank on the bench please dont tell me you own one id be very jealous they are great bikes :evil:

Fantastic workshop by the way

Sure do ;) she has an electrical gremlin that i'm tracking at the moment :( I've had her for about 5 years very comfortable ride :)

she normally looks like this, very original :)
Attachments:

Re: My new workshop 11 years 6 months ago #13905

Oh & can't forget the tool box rebuild, just needs some white decals on the side, anyone guess what they might be?

Bring on the white stars, and you're done :cheer:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: My new workshop 11 years 6 months ago #14090

Today at the job I was on I notice a couple of air regulators for spray painting , after speaking to the maintenance manager found that they no longer used them ? So after a bit of a Chat about them, my work shop and the spray booth i'm going to build in it (2.4meters x 1.9meters)(7.9f x 6.2f), I ended up with the both of them and a heap of connectors "yay me" :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Attachments:

Re: My new workshop 11 years 5 months ago #14520

Ok so it's time to move on to stage 2 of this little project the deck. Today I marked out for the joists so that I check my numbers ,there needs to be 65 5mtr joists for sure and I still need to work out posts and stirrups any how heres a couple of pic's of (as my wife puts it) the snail race track

Attachments:

Re: My new workshop 11 years 5 months ago #14535

Does this mean you'll be building an even bigger shop? :huh:
You'd need a map and still hope you won't get lost then!

:silly:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: My new workshop 11 years 1 month ago #18515

Does this mean you'll be building an even bigger shop? :huh:
You'd need a map and still hope you won't get lost then!

:silly:

Still working on the map :lol:

I have made progress with this, just been so busy at work that time is just evaporating ?
So all the joists and spacers went in, then the stumps for half. I have started with the decking and have a week in march off that i'm going to focus on getting all the decking boards I have down (which is half the deck)

The reason Ive been saying yes to all the overtime is I wanted to save the money and buy a new bike for my birthday 24feb(I think i've earnt it :) ) Well today I put down the deposit after a month of negotiation with the dealer :) A 2013 Yamaha FZ8N which will arrive mid March :woohoo:

Attachments:

Re: My new workshop 11 years 1 month ago #18517

Hi Andyaus,

Wow that's a great bike, i love it.
I'm a great fan of bikes too and i used to work for YAMAHA in the past...now i'm working for another brand that also builds car, motorcycles and other stuff.

I hope that you will have lot's of fun driving your FZ8-N !

Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.