Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59688

Yes it's a long Time. Now you are ready for winter rc projet my friend. ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59691

You've done a fantastic job there Andy. I love the results. Oh, and everytime I see pictures from Australia, the place is so beautiful, sunny, and even the houses are beautiful. I just don't think it would be easy for me to live in a place without mountains surrounding everything, haha. Good job Andy!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59697

Thanks Erich , We do have a few mountains around here haha just not as epic as yours ;)

After taking Bailey around Total Tools for a look and RSEA for some new Overalls, I had a good clean in the garage which lead to installing the tool shelves in the new workshop :) I bolted the sides directly to the slab so I could still roll the welder in, 3 shelves and I finally have space for my tools to live :D Still need to finish the upper wall trim but I can still do with these shelves installed ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59699

Perfect Andy. :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 3 years 10 months ago #59818

Another big 3 day's planned for the shop, Finish lining the tin in the rear and get the lining in the front done too :) will see where I get to and if I can paint that also :ohmy: Picked up the carpet tiles for the front today :) Hope the weather is better next weekend and I can button up the front so I just have to finish the inside and can get back to RC :P

The tiles have a nice colour through them with grey as the dominant and blue/green/copper brown mixed in :)

Attachments:

My workshop 3 years 10 months ago #59819

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Andy, have you got a project lined up when you've finished their new home.
Totally blown away by the work you've done.
I'd buy you a beer if it wasn't' for the lack of travel and any form of social interaction, oh yeah and the pubs are all closed. And I'm on the other side of the world, but small details.

My workshop 3 years 10 months ago #59820

Andy, have you got a project lined up when you've finished their new home..

I have plenty of RC projects to choose from, I haven't settle on on yet but they will all need doing :lol: :lol:

Totally blown away by the work you've done.
I'd buy you a beer if it wasn't' for the lack of travel and any form of social interaction, oh yeah and the pubs are all closed. And I'm on the other side of the world, but small details.

Small details ;) Thank you, I am really enjoying this build but will look forward to less epic ones in the future ;)

My workshop 3 years 10 months ago #59823

You need to give us a guided tour when done :y:

Carpets seems to be a good color to find missing parts hehe.

My workshop 3 years 10 months ago #59824

You need to give us a guided tour when done :y:

Carpets seems to be a good color to find missing parts hehe.

Yes i think a tour video will be required ;) :lol: :lol: when I was choosing the carpet I did take finding parts into consideration :laugh: :laugh: These have a low loop so if I drop something it will sit on top at least :P
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My workshop 3 years 10 months ago #59830

Today's fruits :) Insulated and finished installing the tin on the rear wall of the shop ( It's times like putting insulation in walls that justify having that big staple gun :laugh: ) Moved on to the front and rear walls of the clean room, Insulated and lined plus I finished the wiring for the lights, power and fan :)

The following user(s) Liked this: Bullfrog, stingray-63

Last edit: by AndyAus.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.