Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 3 years 8 months ago #61345

The Devil is in the details 😄 This weekend I focused on all the finishing item's, I started by adding the discrete supports under the bench which has made all the difference :) Next I install all 18 power points, including the ones over the work bench :side: Next up was the architraves in the clean room for both doors, Still need to fill the nails holes and paint them but I'm happy to see them on :P Lastly I finally pulled all the network / Camera / Aerial and corrugated conduit (for the main power) through the main conduit :O I really am ready to have the Sub board fitted off now :side: :side:

Had a Visit from the mysterious Cat Boy too 😄

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 3 years 8 months ago #61346

You couldn't get matching steel toe cap boots?

My workshop 3 years 8 months ago #61348

You couldn't get matching steel toe cap boots?

hahaha Cat's require stealth hahaha

My workshop 3 years 8 months ago #61385

Bumped in to my Sparky today and he hooked me up with some extra 6mm power cable to complete the rough in of the main sub board feed, It fought me a little but it's done. The most exciting thing is that I have taken Friday off and he is coming over to connected the Board and finally have stand alone power in the shop :)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63

My workshop 3 years 7 months ago #61444

And the power is on :) Had today off so I built the shroud for the hanging Light over the bench & integrated the speakers in to it. Very happy with how it came up :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 3 years 7 months ago #61446

I love this light. My workshop is too small but you give me a lot of ideas if one day I have a loft as workshop.
:D

My workshop 3 years 7 months ago #61535

Couple more thing's done in the shop today :) Fitted the external vent hat to the rear apex of the roof for the extraction system, Then cut and painted the central roof trim for my clean room so I could install the ceiling fan. Now I have test fitted the chopper to it :lol:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

My workshop 3 years 7 months ago #61547

Slept on how to mount this and came up with a nice simple but clean option, Cut an alloy disk and used the 3 screws from the light mount to fix it in. The shaft from the chopper is fitted with a large body clip to the top side :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

My workshop 3 years 7 months ago #61586

Lot's of cleaning and organising of both the garage and the shop have yielded great results while spending outside time with Bailey :) My shop assembly bench is now painted plus I emptied out of the big yellow site box then moved it out and filled up the cabinets :) Just about ready to start making the new tool stands :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My workshop 3 years 7 months ago #61590

I love it.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.