Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 2 years 9 months ago #67177

I understand you. I only have 5m2 workshop, but last weekend we had a lot of rain and I had 1mm of water inside my tiny house. I have to all put out dry and verify if my tools aren't too rusted.
Oh Crikey 😮 We would have to have 100mm of Rain all at once to get water in my workshop, I hope your tools are okay. Spray them all with some WD40 😊

yes I will do that. 

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 2 years 5 months ago #69019

A lot of hard work today, Cleaned the rear rollers I saved from the old trailer and welded them on :) Finished welding the axle and painted all of the weld areas with cold gal paint :) Last job for the day was to get the boat on to check measurements for the front stop guides and winch height, Also the requirements for any extra bunks to support the hulls :ohmy:

Well after 2.5 years and many other projects   I have finally finished the new boat trailer ready for this Summer 

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, jord001

My workshop 2 years 5 months ago #69023

Very nice Andy. 

My workshop 2 years 4 months ago #69594

The boat project is finally finished after 3.5 years    I had the naming day last weekend and my Son now has his first life jacket ready for the water 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

My workshop 2 years 4 months ago #69595

• Al
  • Away
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Nice one Andy, I like the name.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus, jord001

My workshop 2 years 4 months ago #69600

Nice little boat, I take it your not far from water since you have it.   I'm not a boat person but my wife loves them. Hope you have some great days floating away on it. 
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 2 years 4 months ago #69606

Bailey is already on board. He only misses 
​​​​​​His captain cap. 

My workshop 2 years 4 months ago #69609

I'd be worried about naming a boat something like that, in case of accidental Spoonerisms ;)

My workshop 2 years 4 months ago #69626

Nice little boat, I take it your not far from water since you have it.   I'm not a boat person but my wife loves them. Hope you have some great days floating away on it. 

I am spoilt for choice, I can drive up the HWY an hour to a major lake and river system (which will be our primary adventure destination   ) Or I can drive down the FWY 45min to Port Philip Bay ( Melbourne Australia ) and either sneak up the river through the heart of the city or on a nice day cruise the shorelines of the bay 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

My workshop 2 years 4 months ago #69629

The only boat on that I wasn't afraid, was my friend's glastron sierra. And we passed a storm on the mediteranean sea. Now, I am scared by boats.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.