Keyword

TOPIC:

Any gamers here? 3 years 3 months ago #63598

How lucky you are !
Still playing sometimes?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Any gamers here? 3 years 3 months ago #63599

charlie075 i have like 97% of them games and i still play them lol
i have the full games of atari 2600, n64 , nes and snes ,master system, méga drive and game boy.most consoles anyway
c64 have over 6000 games lol disk and tape lol
i play unreal tournament i play that on hard as it can go kill them all and the new games on ps4 i hopeless cant even kill one on call of duty modern warfare  lol i'll stick to the old games i think
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Any gamers here? 3 years 3 months ago #63600

How lucky you are !
Still playing sometimes?

​​​​​No only the gameboy. But I dislike these games.

Any gamers here? 3 years 3 months ago #63613

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
I bought the VR headset fort the PS4, but I find you get really hot and some of the games make you feel like you want to be sick.
That said, it's bloody good.

Any gamers here? 3 years 3 months ago #63614

I bought the VR headset fort the PS4, but I find you get really hot and

Maybe it's the goal of these games...:D

Last edit: by charlie075.

Any gamers here? 3 years 3 months ago #63617

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

I bought the VR headset fort the PS4, but I find you get really hot and

Maybe it's the goal of these games...:D

Probably ????

Any gamers here? 2 years 9 months ago #67392

I'll throw my hat in the ring......

Way back when, my first game was the "Galaxy Invader 1000".  I then had a couple of Nintendo Game&Watch; Parachute and the double screen Donkey Kong.

Many years later I moved on to PC gaming, with Duke Nukem 3D (jail break my all time fav level), Quake I, Doom, Ultimate Doom, Redneck Rampage, and of course Wolvernstein (tho I never finished it).  Must have run through Duke, Quake, and Doom 100x.  Used to do some Quake LAN's with friends.  I picked up a Duke Nukem expansion pack that had a bunch of multi-player levels.  One of them was this Pool Table, and Duke was the size of a pool ball.  The balls could be move around, and the pockets formed a network of tunnels underneath.  Mate of mine and I played a Duke Match that lasted for hours.  You know how it goes "Ok, best to 10.  Ok best to 20.  Ok, best to 30....hours later.... Ok, best to 100!".

A few years more, and we used to LAN Borderlands (still love the graphics in that), and Left 4 Dead.

I eventually found my way into World of Warcraft (vanilla), around the time AQ was released.  And am still there today.  Even built myself a new PC just for the release of Classic WoW.

Recently found my old copy of L4D, with a valid key.  So of course had to also get L4D2 (surprised Steam are still selling it).

I got the kids Minecraft last year.  Have been thinking about getting myself a license too.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Any gamers here? 2 years 9 months ago #67399

Started with a space invader hand held, then a ZX spectrum and tons of games on tape. Moved on to Atari ST, upgraded it to 1024 ram built a hard drive for it 10mb!! it was the size of a house brick, also got a 5.1/4 floppy frive to work with it and upgraded the dingle sided 3.1/2 inch drive to double sided and then to a HD laptop drive. Then got a Commodore Amiga, then moved onto PS1 had it chipped had almost every game possible. Nintendo Super NES with a super magicom which used hames on HD disks, Got a PC just to play Wolfenstein and Ultima Underworld The Stygian Abyss.  Keeping the pc upgraded I got a PS2, had that chipped too and had loads of discs. N64 was next, didnt really take off and its in the loft with the PS2. Then PS3 came out and I got one after about a year after release to play COD with the lads from work. Still kept the pc upgraded all that time and then got a gaming laptop so I didnt lock myself in the spare room. 
Favourites
Command and Conquer all the games up to Generals and Zero Hour the latter being my all time fave
Diablo2 brill game first time playing online
Minecraft  Started playing because of my Niece and Nephew, set up a server so we could a play they got bored and stopped playing then my Grandson asked about it and I have built a new server and we play on it when he comes over as I have 2 good laptops to use. Its actually a good game and highly addictive. 
Current setups
Custom built laptop 17" screen i7 16gb ram, GT950 graphics card 512gb M2 SSD  2tb second drive 
PC Tower (in the computer/airbrush/3D printing room) i5 16gb ram 512gb SSD dual 22" monitors 
PS3 Don't remember the last time I used it. Last time was to watch a blu ray of Close Encounters
Old Dell 1535 laptop running xp for my Vinyl cutter as the drivers don't work on any other OS
iPad 4 (now out of date) ok for when i'm away camping. 
Dell 1564 to run the Minecraft Server. 
The Wifes HP Laptop i5 8gb ram GT1060 Graphics card 15" screen (my grandson uses to play Minecraft when he's round.) 

Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: spannerman3

Any gamers here? 2 years 9 months ago #67413

Command & Conquer......  Completely forgot about that one.  And Age of Empires.

We also used to multi-play C&C....  Man you hated hearing that incoming nuclear strike.

Any gamers here? 2 years 9 months ago #67419

I'd forgotten about the nuclear strike. Lol
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: spannerman3

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.