Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to SMS bulking? 5 years 2 weeks ago #54728

I need to send thousands + SMS to my subscribers about the closed "vintage event" In August 2019 in my Town. With the best way to do it? Probably this should be some software or services. Thanks in advance.
Last edit: by stellMell.
The topic has been locked.

How to SMS bulking? 5 years 2 weeks ago #54746

I guess you need to check with your phone operator?
I know mine had a service like that, but I'm in Norway :-)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: stellMell

How to SMS bulking? 4 years 8 months ago #55996

Thanks for the information!

How to SMS bulking? 4 years 8 months ago #56022

I need to send thousands + SMS to my subscribers about the closed "vintage event" In August 2019 in my Town. With the best way to do it? Probably this should be some software or services. Thanks in advance.

For sending bulk SMS you can use web-based SMS panel provider by any good service provider. Just google it and find the best one as per your requirement. Here I have listed a few providers who are doing great in this industry :

*** massmailsoftware
SMSMyntra
Msg91
BhashSMS
Kapsystem
The following user(s) Liked this: stellMell
Last edit: by Wesker.

How to SMS bulking? 4 years 8 months ago #56074

Hey,
Thanks for the information!
I found property services of sms\email bulking by sign up to BSG. Work perfectly, suggest you also, if you had such a question as I. Good luck.

How to SMS bulking? 4 years 8 months ago #56075

I have now locked this thread.
Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.