Keyword

TOPIC:

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62247

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62248

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62250

Wow, this thread rellay caught fire! It's great to see.

Here Dual Dorks explore some old mines in the desert. Also this gives me a chance to see some of US's awesome landscapes. It's just amazing what the motorcycle can do for you regarding outdoor life, travel, new friends, it's a new and healthy lifestyle... , well within the limit of common sense ofcourse. I've seen some crazy speed-freaks too, but the 'live fast, die young' isn't really my cup of tea. Anyway:

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62251

'live fast, die young' isn't really my cup of tea.

I'm to old to Die young :lol:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62252

Me too Andy. 😂
I am fan of the gsx r . Especially 1996 1999 version with the bee tail.

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62255

Andy, you're never too old to "die young". Just do something really nuts and you will be young again, then if mood is right, you may die ;) So in your case it would be "Live slow, die young" .. or something.

Sting, the GSXR looks to be a real killer, to the word. Not unlike my first bike, a Suzuki GSX750 I bought cheap in the beginning of this summer, which I managed to kill after a couple of trips. At least I killed the gearbox. It was just about right in the middle of island Södertörn, sun was shining and weather was hot when I heard rattling noises from the engine, after a short while it just rattled up and stopped working. So we I had to leave the bike and pick it up by car later, hopefully learning my lesson.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple

Last edit: by uncletom.

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62257

Nice bikes Andy!

One of my mates builds custom bikes, he came second in the 2016 Bike Build Off in Milano with his BSA M20 based bike.
That is some sort of bobber/speedway bike.
He also builds trail bikes, got to know him because of rc's.

My first memory of a motorcycle was from when I visited my uncle and aunt in Hardanger at age 6 or thereabouts.
My cousin was home and I got a ride around the house which is located in a hill so we drove up and down between sweet cherry trees, which btw is the best ones I've ever tasted!
I don't remember what bike it was, but something 70s and around 250cc, as it was to big for a 125cc.

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62260

" something 70s and around 250cc " it is the best bike I think. Because in the 70s they had the coolest design, and 250cc is the perfect size to learn with.

I am looking to get a TW200, after watching T-Dubs Kid on youtube I need to at least try to sit on one to see if it fits, or that I fit ;)

I don't know if you heard about it, perhaps you've tried it? I find the fat wheelers so charming. For me I'd like either the Suzuki Vanvan, or Yamaha TW200.

My plan is to pack an RC-car, maybe strap it onto my back, and a radio, and drive out somewhere into the outbacks of stockholm with my fat wheeler and my RC to have a fun day.

Here I compare the Vanvan to the TW200. They are both 200cc lower seat motorcycles, but I think the TW is better off road.
Attachments:

Last edit: by uncletom.

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62268

I looked online for more versions of those , and I do like the fat tire look as well

If I could choose soemthing 250, think I would go for a 77' ish Suzuki TS250 . Looks a bit like the one Rambo drove in First Blood.
'
Speaking of 250s, one that was attending technical school at same time as me was driving a Suzuki that I belive was either a 88' or 89' GSX-R or GSV.
I remember he was driving the living s... out of that one.
It had wide rear tires so it could not have been a 125cc (we have 3 classes for mc license, moped, light mc -125 and full mc 125-) in it was reving like no tomorrow.
Have been reading up on those things and the gsx had a 2 stroke that nearly did not make any power under 8000rpm, so most used to rev those to the skies to get any speed.
One time I remember he drove off from school with 2 plastic bags on the handlebars and popped a really fast and long wheely.
Those was times was crazy days as almost everybody drove like them had stolen things, both 2 and 4 wheeled vehicles.

Motorcycles 3 years 6 months ago #62272

In my remembers the 1100 gsxr was the first stock motorbike to go to 300km/h in full power. In France we are limited in power. I love the first srad in blueand white.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.