Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 11 months ago #8777

Oscar went missing on the 27th of February, despite lots of searching & putting lots of leaflets through doors, etc, the only "sightings" have turned out to be false alarms - and were that close he could have walked home easily anyway.

There's been no sign of a body (so I don't think he's been hit by a car), he was that unfriendly with strangers there's no chance of him having been abducted, and I don't think he's gone off on a wide patrol - he was too attached to his treats, his humans & above all the sofa in any hint of bad weather to have gone walkabout.

There's a very slim possibilty he's gone off in a van or something, but it's not as it there would have been many deliveries going on between 10pm & 7am.

TBH I suspect he's been killed & eaten by a fox - he was 2-3 times the size of a regular cat, but the foxes round here are 3-4 times the size of a regular fox. Either that or someone shot him, thinking he was a fox :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 11 months ago #8778

feel sorry for you mate. lots of cats killed around here by people force feeding them anti freeze.
i cr@p myself everytime our Max goes out now but so relieved when he comes back in and curls up on my lap

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 11 months ago #8779

:( Hope he'll turn up again after all... I know the sorrow.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 11 months ago #8783

Sorry to hear this mate, hope he walks home one day.
Nothing worse than know nothing....

I got a bit nervous when my cat don't come back after 2-3 days, but he allways turn up albeit dirty and some times damaged in a foot or something.
He is very tertorial and protect his space even when the other cats are walking away, he sneek up on them from behind and attack them..

He just came in as I typing this, over 24 hours since he was home last time.....

Hope the best for you and your cat mate!

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 9 months ago #10399

After waiting for what was I think a decent interval for Oscar to return, yesterday we rehomed Jenna, a two year old female ... I wanted to rename her "Minnie", because I have never seen such a small adult cat - she's tiny! She will have lost a lot of weight & fur as she's just had kittens - she has a big shaved patch underneath as she's now been spayed - so should bulk up a bit over a few months.

Apologies for the picture quality - she seems to have the oriental temperament of either being asleep, or constantly moving ...

Attachments:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 9 months ago #10400

Cute as a button. :)

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 9 months ago #10401

Beautiful cat dont give up hope on Oscar just yet my sisters cat went missing for four months then strolled in one day wanting to be fed like he had never been away :laugh:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 8 months ago #10538

Attachments:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 8 months ago #10539

Now that looks familiar, our cat was doing the same thing while I was test driving my T34 and aming the maingun at her. :lol: She attacked as the T34 recoiled :woohoo: (beats me how she new it takes 3 secs to reload)

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 11 years 8 months ago #10546

found a gif of a cat :)

Attachments:

Last edit: by zephyrin.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.