Keyword

TOPIC:

Caprinut's 78' Ford Capri 2.3S (V6) - Slow progress... 2 years 10 months ago #66848

Oohhh shhhht I hope your health will be good and better fastly. And keep in mind that you will have your capri near you in a few time. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Caprinut's 78' Ford Capri 2.3S (V6) - Slow progress... 1 year 6 months ago #72671

Last Friday I paid the garage rent and mentioned I would have looked at my Caori back in the storage if I was in a better shape.
Then he told me my Capri was moved closer to the shop so it was just a short stroll to visit it.
Still under cover and still not allowed to work on it,but at least it is safe.

As most of you know, I moved to a new apartment a year ago.
The plan was to I would later get a ballcony and a carport so I can start on the Capri build.
Now the plans has changed somewhat.
My landlord aka my mate, is thinking of moving in about 2 years time as his now 4 year old boy is starting school.
The don't want him to start on the big school (Norway's biggest elementry school btw) for many reasons (it has got a bad rep the last few years) and want him to start at a smaller school instead.
So now they are talking about moving.
Therefore I might never see the carport at all.

My plan is to get rid of all my debt, which if all goes according to plan will be in about 2 years time and then buy my own home with garage and everything.
Sick and tired of renting and change of plans every 3 or 4 years, which has been norm the last 20 years.
I need my own place for all my stuff and a place where I can wrench on my own cars and not be depending on the weather.

Really want to build a some sort of rc track for vintage buggies, but time will show how that goes.
In 20 mile radius I do have 3 race tracks, but all made for running modern stuff.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Caprinut's 78' Ford Capri 2.3S (V6) - Slow progress... 1 year 6 months ago #72673

I have same plan to you Richard. Very happy to see your capri. I hope you'll be better.
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Lemsko

Caprinut's 78' Ford Capri 2.3S (V6) - Slow progress... 1 year 6 months ago #72675

Sounds like a good plan Richard and you will get it done one way or another!!! 
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut

Caprinut's 78' Ford Capri 2.3S (V6) - Slow progress... 1 year 6 months ago #72677

Thanks chaps!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.