Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 11 months ago #20813

Hi
i was in my local market today and passed an old junk shop and noticed an old kyosho mini number 3055 which was fitted with Futaba radio gear for just £20.00 so i purchased it after thinking about it for a while as i figured the radio gear was worth the money the bodyshell is also excellent. I was wondering if anyone knew a link to the manual ill post some pics up when i get the camera out but i have included some pictures from tamiyaclub to show the chassis type. it is very basic and reminds me of a Mardave type chassis.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 11 months ago #20816

Nice buy :y:

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 11 months ago #20832

1/10 mini 1/12 vw

Sorry couldn't find a manual link :(
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 11 months ago #20847

Thanks it doesnt look like the most complicated chassis so i should be alright nice link to the advert i cant believe anyone would run a nitro engine in one of them it probably disintegrated after the first impact :laugh:

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 10 months ago #20867

:woohoo: My first cooper!
Leave me 2 days and I send you a PDF of the manual. I bought my first 20 years ago. it is very fun to drive and it existed with a very nice VW cal look body. It was available with a pre painted racing green cooper body. I bought my second one because I was nostalgic. It is new in box now.
These cars was available with a GS11 nitro engine too. I never test it but in nuclear version it is very fast and strong in stock version same without ball bearings.
It is a very good buy. :y: :y: :y:

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 10 months ago #20868

The chassis is a chewing gum version. :whistle:
No disintegration with hard impacts. just the left side cm before the right but screws to unlock and replace parts. And we are back :lol: :silly: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 10 months ago #20882

stripped it down tonight and cleaned and rebuilt it its like new now the only faulty part on it was one of the front steering knuckles, when you try and tighten the wheel nut it is just spinning in the knuckle but i have managed to remove the shaft by sliding it out and im thinking a little epoxy down the hole then shove the shaft back should hopefully do the trick? that sounded dirty as i was typing it :blush: :blush: :laugh: its the right steering knuckle.... next is the body ill post some pics up soon :y:

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 10 months ago #20886

:y: The matter is that the polycarbonate body is very fine and fragile. It is one of the first realist body with a lot of details. very nice. Better than the tamiya one. If you need I have some body details in spares.
I ran with it a lot of pack before sold it and it is really a good car very fun to drive.
Tires are very good for a "low cost" car

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 10 months ago #20887

I think that you can put a nitro engin on it for a little money. For remind the motor is a GS11. But you can put on the GT12 (like the wheely action)

Kyosho 3055 Mini Cooper Manual 10 years 10 months ago #20933

:blush: Sorry Tam nut
I couldn't send to you the manual before the 12/05 because I have a kaputt hand and I don't go to work before and at home I can't numerise manuals. :(

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.