Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Most iconic of the Kyosho Legendary Series? 4 years 6 months ago #56922

Hello fellow RC community,

I've been collecting vintage RCs for over two decades now, sold them when in need of money (sadly) and bought some again. With this upcoming trend of rereleases things took a different direction, you could suddenly own and drive (at least without remorse) the RCs you always wanted to have, back in the days, when you did not have the money to buy the more advanced cars...

Anyway, Tamiya was always my favorite but with the release of the Kyosho Legendary Series, I was wondering if you could help me understand which of these models where the most iconic back in the days.

I remember a Kyosho catalogue with a buggy with orange roll cage, might have been the LandJump 4D or the Javelin. Other than than, my LHS had Tamiya mostly.

Looking forward to your Kyosho 80ies Top List or just good old memories.

Cheers

MetalMaxx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MetalMaxx. Reason: Details

Most iconic of the Kyosho Legendary Series? 4 years 6 months ago #56925

The Javelin has the orange cage. I have several of the Legendary re-re's including the Javelin, Turbo Optima, Scorpion, and Turbo Scorpion. Kyosho has done a really good job with all of them so you can't go wrong. The most iconic is probably the Optima of the newly released Ultima.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.