Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: The HP TWB customization 11 years 4 months ago #16012

WOW...great ! Looks fantastic...Looking forward to see more of it.

Keep on with the excellent work !

Cheers :) Thanks for commenting on it :woohoo:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The HP TWB customization 11 years 4 months ago #16014

Tonight I found motivation to do some more polishing on her :ohmy: , this time the gear box :cheer: it's a very simple 2 gear setup with no diff.

Attachments:

Re: The Hobby Products "Texas Wild Baja" customization 11 years 4 months ago #16199

NIce thing man :cheer: I think the rims should Match to the Body. I would wait till i have finish the body before i paint Rims ;)

Aww what a great look with the Fairlady shell on. and it match to wheelbase perfect Looks soo cool. wnna see more ^__________^

Good luck and happy modelling
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Last edit: by NexusRC81.

Re: The Hobby Products "Texas Wild Baja" customization 11 years 4 months ago #16204

NIce thing man :cheer: I think the rims should Match to the Body. I would wait till i have finish the body before i paint Rims ;)

Aww what a great look with the Fairlady shell on. and it match to wheelbase perfect Looks soo cool. wnna see more ^__________^

Good luck and happy modelling

Thanks man, I'm starting to think that Red with Black will be the colour for the body, and I'm liking the idea if Gold for the rim's? what do you think?

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Re: The Hobby Products "Texas Wild Baja" customization 11 years 4 months ago #16208

When you put Fenders in Black it would pretty good looking. but when wheelhouses are red i dont belive that it look so good. when i imagine gold with red suround i got a picture of a "BARBIE"-Car in my mind :laugh: ... When black suround the Golden Wheels it would look more like a Racecar i think B)

Black and Red is god combining maybe some silver lines that suround the red areas ? just an Impression ;)
The Fairlady Body looks so nice a real hottie. its 1/10 at 257mm Wheelbase right ?
i belive i would buy one of them too ... but i would build them with a properlightunit as Rallycar.... *Rawr* Pics come in my head uh heell yeah :evil: i almost can see him run in my imagination :lol:

Im waiting for Updates ;)
Ah ... one more tip : take Red and black Markers to create the layout from outside (the cover protect from outside ;) ) When you have to make correction take a simple Deo-Spray on a tissue or zewa ^_^ the deospray would kill the markings instantly whereever a contact is ;) but you must do fast why deo flow fast away ;) (Thats my way to create layouts for my Cars)

Greatings Nexus
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: The Hobby Products "Texas Wild Baja" customization 11 years 4 months ago #16219

Hey, yes I was planning to do the wheel arches black, aswell as the hood and doors :). I'll be leaving the windows clear and for sure a few silver highlights will be good :y: This car is 1/8 with a 305mm wheelbase, but you can get this body shell in 1/10.

Something like this for the paint :ohmy:

And this is a 1/10 body painted and on a car, next to a 1/8 body shell kit :woohoo:

Attachments:

Re: The Hobby Products "Texas Wild Baja" customization 11 years 4 months ago #16220

For anyone interested i've found 1 of these for sale in the US, The seller doesn't know what it is, hense all the brand names in the title, it has the Porsche 930 body on it.

www.ebay.com.au..._cvip=true Hobby Products Porsche 930

Re: The Hobby Products "Texas Wild Baja" customization 11 years 4 months ago #16260

lol i was looking for Layouts on my end as well.
:laugh:

incredibile how the Diffrence between this Cars are :lol:
Of course its your decision how you Create your Car . But i think its way to much of them almost any Car looks after this layout Black/red version is anywhere thats why i look for diffrent kinds

Attachments:

Re: The Hobby Products "Texas Wild Baja" customization 11 years 3 months ago #17093

Hey all :) well i've been a little unmotivated on this project and since I don't want to half badword it, no rush :laugh: I have been doing some other rebuilds though, hopefully i'll get my mojo back soon for the baja ;)

Texas Wild Baja rebuild 11 years 1 month ago #19546

just started reading this thread what a nice car its great how a new bodyshell finishes a car off so great looks ace B) B)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.