Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Help with World Engines Rockbuster 10 years 10 months ago #22294

Just got a World Engines Rockbuster from the local pound (hobby shop :silly: ). Does anyone have the manual to this Grasshopper Clone? If so I would love to have a Copy(pdf?). Also any history on it would be awesome to know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Help with World Engines Rockbuster 10 years 10 months ago #22321

Hi Shawn, as far as I am aware the grasshopper manual is all you need as the parts are exactly the same, as for World Engines if my memory serves me correctly, it was owned by John Maloney and started off importing OS and ST engines back in the 70's they mainly catered for the Flying R\c market and also produced radio gear. The rockbuster is simply a reboxed Grasshopper. They also made a car called the Hawk.

Here is a link to one on this site so the owner may be able to tell you more than I can.
www.tamiyaclub....&sid=17211

Help with World Engines Rockbuster 10 years 10 months ago #22400

Thanx J1000 but I was kinda wanting to see the manual so I could properly restore this priceless [cough] vintage [laugh] rockbuster ;) Also if anyone has a source on the chassis that would be great. The OE chassis clearly doesn't have tamiya markings on it.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.