Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Vintage Monster Corvette w/ nitro engine 4 years 2 months ago #58314

Hello fellow RC enthusiasts,
I was just talking to my brother lately and how we got into the RC hobby back in the 80ies. He is not so much into collecting vintage RCs but mentioned that he would love to have that one nitro monster truck with a Corvette body (or similar) that used to sit in the shelf of our LHS back in the days. Of course we couldn't afford back then and I cannot remember nor find any vintage truck online that resembles a nitro monster truck with a sports car body. Or did the Hi-Rider Corvette from Kyosho also come out as nitro version?

Anyway, there is so much expertship and knowledge here, I figured I might get an answer here :-)

Thanks guys. Really appreciated, cheers,
MetalMaxx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Vintage Monster Corvette w/ nitro engine 4 years 2 months ago #58317

You can use a usa1 nitro crusher with a hirider body.

Vintage Monster Corvette w/ nitro engine 4 years 2 months ago #58322

Yeah sure, thanks. I am pretty certain though, that the truck in out local hobby store was not modded but came like that out oft the box. So I am looking for that particular model....

Vintage Monster Corvette w/ nitro engine 4 years 2 months ago #58323

The hirider 2 and the tracker are ep but exactely the same chassis is available in gp like the sandmaster mk2 and surely other models

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.