Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Got a Boat?? 12 years 2 months ago #6228

Hello does anyone overhere got a boat?
I told myself I will never get a boat but then I saw this :kiss:

www.billingboats.com/

And being dutch, ruling the seas for centuries and also some piracy along the way.. ARRRR.. Would like me to pick a Dutch ship offcourse :P

The Fairmount Alpine, Made in Japan bought by a Dutch Company looks just amazing

I rather buy this for 400euro than a Avante.. Just way more work and parts for money I think. Maybe too much work, I have a feeling that a lot of people who but stuff like this never finish it..

Feraz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by achmedachmed.

Re: Got a Boat?? 12 years 2 months ago #6229

i have 2 boats, a KRICK AVANTI 2 and a skywind, both up graded with esc's and bigger motors.
great fun if you have the right place to use them.
bad fun if they break down and you have to get wet to rescue them.
i have a hovercraft too which i use as a rescue boat but it dosent always work in some situations

Re: Got a Boat?? 12 years 2 months ago #6230

LOL Yehh, forgot about the chance that I have to swim to get it back :P.. Last time I took a swim was during Ice-Skating, when the Ice cracked under me.. You like speedboats more than the scale slow moving stuff I quess.

I got a uncle who worked at this famous company www.smit.com/. Some people make RC Ships from scratch.. Want that 2 but it is a project of many years.. Thats why I searched for a Company like Tamiya, but for boats :). Billing boats must be one of the best I think. If you guys know others please tell me

Feraz

Last edit: by achmedachmed.

Re: Got a Boat?? 12 years 2 months ago #6231

the krick...........

and the high wing, hover craft and the hopper

Last edit: by agemax.

Re: Got a Boat?? 12 years 2 months ago #6285

My boat... lives under the stairs...
Attachments:

Re: Got a Boat?? 12 years 2 months ago #6286

Ha just found this too - came downstairs one morning to find the missus....thus. Note the expression of deep thought! She has a habit of getting into empty cardboard boxes too....

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.