Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

47350 Top Force re-re-re rrrrrrr 7 years 2 months ago #42147

She is back again, hope there will be loads of spares and not just a limited rere. Great change of scoring alloy parts and shells.
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

47350 Top Force re-re-re rrrrrrr 7 years 2 months ago #42148

Tamiya name the 473xx series as the "Special Series" on the Japanese site, and as "Limited Edition" on the English language site.

The Japanese site has these google-translated definisions of those two groups:
[Special Products]
The special product planning, rather than continuous and, planned production opened the period, is a commodity to be sold. As usual products are sold at model shops nationwide, but continuous production like regular products will not be done. Thank you as soon as possible when requesting. 

In Tamiya the following products are called special projected products. 

● Initial production, goods that are reproduced and sold for a certain period after sales. 

● Products that are plannedly reproduced and sold at regular intervals. 

The release date of special projected products will be posted on the website. 

※ Tamiya · Customer Service does not handle special planned products fundamentally.

[Limited Edition]
The limited edition, produced in limited quantity, the period of time, is that of the products sold. Since reproduction is not carried out, limited quantity, sales will end at the time the period has been reached. Thank you as soon as possible when requesting. 

In Tamiya the following products are called limited products. 

● Products produced and sold in limited quantities. 

● Products sold only in limited periods and places, such as event venues. 

Release date of limited edition (excluding event venue limited items) will be posted on the homepage. 

※ Tamiya · Customer service does not handle limited items basically.

She is back again, hope there will be loads of spares and not just a limited rere. Great change of scoring alloy parts and shells.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

47350 Top Force re-re-re rrrrrrr 7 years 2 months ago #42149

The latest Top-Force is now listed in the Model DataBase together with other recently announced future releases.

tamiyabase.com/...Itemid=776
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

47350 Top Force re-re-re rrrrrrr 7 years 2 months ago #42150

:woohoo: I miss it and I miss to build a ta01 since a long time. The only problem will be the price :)

Re:47350 Top Force re-re-re rrrrrrr 7 years 2 months ago #42151

Think price will be similar as the frp Porsche

Re:47350 Top Force re-re-re rrrrrrr 7 years 2 months ago #42153

;)It will be nice if it is.

47350 Top Force re-re-re rrrrrrr 7 years 2 months ago #42154

I am really excited by this one, my most used runner is an original Top Force hopped up beyond Evo, I have a Top Force and an Evo also,

Can't wait to have a NIB and new built and lots of spares.......

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.