Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 4 months ago #15486

So as I have begun my first project on here, I decided to take pictures of the garage. Here goes:

The Frog:

Proline Wheels and Tires:

Current Project: The Dylan Project Grasshopper

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by hollowman.

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 4 months ago #15487

Hi,
Nice project ! Keep on posting :lol:
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 4 months ago #15517

I think there'll be a lot more to see in this garage... at least the aforementioned beer! :lol:
And a bunch of the coolest cars and aftermarket parts around, I suspect.

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 4 months ago #15518

Doh.. misread the title....

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 3 months ago #15863

Here are some more pics of the projects in the works:

Blackfoot Racer (yes I did race this before the truggies came in and took over :dry: )

Shell off:

Blackfoot with Assorted Wheels and Tires:

List of modification on this one:

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 3 months ago #15864

Team Losi JRX-2's. Bought these brand new from the Ranch Pit Stop itself back in the day. Fretty nice right out of the box and worked well on the rough tracks. Pissed off a few RC-10 guys when I beat their modded gold pans.

The Runner Build - My old racer:

The Shelf Queen (to be)- my brother's ride he didn't run much:

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 3 months ago #15898

Thats it.....YOUR eatin' dirt!
I still have one of my original RC-10's I bought and raced in 1984!!!
The race is on! Bring it! hahahahahahahahaahhaaaa :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly:

I still have several sets of 1984-era- NIP CRP FROG/BRAT, ect brass insert front arms sets to sell!!!!!!!
Do you need any?
BTW, I know of some NIP Losi wheel sets/ tires at a hobbyshop I go get vintage parts from now-n-then.
You want any when I go again?
Its 150miles from me, I only go once in a while with a list of goodies ta get in hand.
robracer

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 3 months ago #15899

HI!... Nice! The RC-10 "WAS" the car to have back in the day. Was just too expensive for a 12 year old. lol! Now I own 16 of them! Go figure. lmao! :laugh:

Re: Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 11 years 3 months ago #15912

Thats it.....YOUR eatin' dirt!
I still have one of my original RC-10's I bought and raced in 1984!!!
The race is on! Bring it! hahahahahahahahaahhaaaa :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly:

I still have several sets of 1984-era- NIP CRP FROG/BRAT, ect brass insert front arms sets to sell!!!!!!!
Do you need any?
BTW, I know of some NIP Losi wheel sets/ tires at a hobbyshop I go get vintage parts from now-n-then.
You want any when I go again?
Its 150miles from me, I only go once in a while with a list of goodies ta get in hand.
robracer

It's on! Once i rebuild the shocks though... badword things always leaked.. every 2 races i had to refill the shocks.. :huh: maybe i should get some rc10 shocks? Hahahaha

How much for the CRP arms? I'm contemplating another Blackfoot build.. The froggie has the CRP front shock kit and that has the brasstube inserts that help hold the shock towers so that would be redundant.. let me know.. :)

HI!... Nice! The RC-10 "WAS" the car to have back in the day. Was just too expensive for a 12 year old. lol! Now I own 16 of them! Go figure. lmao!

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Wrenches and Beer... Hollowman's Garage 10 years 7 months ago #24282

Hello again. I has been a while since I updated here or even logged in. Over 8 months! I could have given birth (if I wasn't a guy :huh: ). Well better late than never.

The DYLAN PROJECT Grasshopper

I'm not a Re-re yet!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.