Keyword

TOPIC:

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20622

My pride and joy.. What started it all for me :)

This is the Re-re Lunchy I built for my Daughter.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20639

Hi Shawn,

Nice, finally some pictures of your Monster Beetle !! It looks to be in excellent shape !

Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20707

Thanks Manotas. Its almost perfect condition. The tires haven't even seen dirt. Found the body, stickers, tires, and wheels on Craigslist still in their sealed packages. If it wasn't for that mega find I would not have made the effort to restore my Beetle. I'll have pictures soon I hope of my modified Blackfoot. Ill be putting pics up of my Wifes Vintage Midnight Pumpkin, another Craigslist find.... Still in factory seal. Like most people too many irons in the fire.

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20709

At top: my wifes Midnight Pumpkin (not re-re), Monster Beetle with body off, Custom Blackfoot (in need of red chassis), King Blackfoot with Blackfoot stickers :P , and Blackfoot body in need of some serious TLC. The Custom Blackfoot has the Robinson Racing diff with telescoping axles, CRP chassis stiffener, CRP bumper, KBF servo cover, JG front and rear towers. I'll go into detail later including a Clod Buster and Frog restoration that I need to do. :)

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20718

Thanks to a new purchase my Blackfoot runner is done with exception of the electronics.

Whole bunch of CRP stuff, JG stuff, a proper red chassis (still think a Bush Devil blue chassis would look cool), and a Thorp Dirt Burner diff center that uses the stock dog bones. not gonna run those big darn tires, but I had to see them on it :) I'll use my spare MB rims and tires.

Next my frog! it'll get a good start with my Robinson Racing telescoping diff B)

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20726

:y: Nice, all my firsts carare represented.
But one piece is missing.
Where is the Mustang? :silly:

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20734

Here is my other great love :P

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20739

:cry: Under the snow...
My best friend has a 67 too with the small 289.
Do you have got the rally pack? I love your rims. Are they Cragar ones?

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20745

:cry:
I love your rims. Are they Cragar ones?

They look like American Racing wheels ! I got the same ones on my '65 289 HP Mustang :y: :y:

As i can see, you'res looks like a 66 - 68 model? Is it manual or automatic transmission?

Nice car Shawn
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Shawn's Showroom 10 years 11 months ago #20765

1967 Mustang, C code 302 (original), built in july '67 in San Jose California, Factory Air conditioning, and yes those are American Racing torque thrust "D" rims.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.