Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A few of my projects 10 years 6 months ago #24857

First of all, i think i have a unhealthy number of cars, i know so don't use it against me, but here's a selection of the most things which were fun to build and drive.

Let's start with the onroads, i am into drifting these days, so here are a few:

First one of the oldest, nothing special accept for me, i drove my first Tamiyacup with it, in Germany, many years ago:

My first real drifter, the TA05 VDF II, i kept the body simpel, i still have al lot of learning to do:

My projectdrifter, the TA03 F/S, went a bit overboard with the hopups, but it was so much fun to do and brought back many memories of my racing days, so much that more 03 projects will follow, rally and onroad:

There has to be a Copcar, just a fun thing for meetings to clown around, i bought the body allready painted, from spareparts i made a new TA02 chassis under it:

My first real try at drifting, a TRF416 with a Exotec chassis:

And another 416 with normal chassis and my alltime favorite racing body, the NSX:

A recent find and restored, not many people know this but HPI started out with making hopups for Tamiya, this 02 chassis is one of them, it now has the right pink shocks, the body is not the one for it, the Volvo BTCC version will be on it if i can find the time to do the decals, brrrr.

Everybody should have atleast one Mardave or Ministox, just for fun:

Same goes for the Sandscorcher, here's one of mine:

Retrocrew:

And another drifter, now back to normal circuit set up, a TB EVOIII with a Parma Bel Air body:

Another classic must have, the Lunchbox, it is the original one and has seen more colors than a rainbow, my first 'tinker' car:

So, enough for one day, tomorrow i will make a selection from the offroad cars, thanks for watching!! Cheers Rick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rick vS.

A few of my projects 10 years 6 months ago #24862

Hi Rick,

Very impressive collection of customized cars you got there !
Excellent paintjob and creativity !

thanks you for sharing
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.