Keyword

TOPIC:

My CW01 collection 3 years 1 week ago #65616

Nice cleaning!
It really needed a wash for sure 
Was the orange stuff remains of old balloons?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My CW01 collection 3 years 1 week ago #65620

Yes Richard. And still 20 years old cells. :s
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

My CW01 collection 3 years 1 week ago #65624

Sounds like mine, concrete balloon rubber and I still had the cells in the receiver from the 90's lol   You did a great job on the clean up Looks in super condition.

Lee
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My CW01 collection 3 years 1 week ago #65627

Thanks Lee. It is in very good condition. Better than my Lunch box. I only replace the rear train fixations. 1 was brocken. I only miss the ridiculous springs in these parts. I rechromed bumpers and upper lights and painted wind screen and rear lights. 
next step, the front lights. Original bubbles.

My CW01 collection 3 years 1 week ago #65630

Some picts of the body. I have no idea of the paint number. So, I 'll keep the stigmats.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

My CW01 collection 3 years 1 week ago #65631

Tadaaa
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, the11th, silvertriple, jord001

My CW01 collection 3 years 1 week ago #65659

Shiny and dry morning today. It was time to paint the pick-up. The result is nice same if I still see the top lines. I think about a roof rackto mask them.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

My CW01 collection 3 years 6 days ago #65661

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

My CW01 collection 3 years 6 days ago #65663

a little higher and it would be like I wanted.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

My CW01 collection 3 years 6 days ago #65665

Looks great as a low rider van, love the red paint. Is there anything you can do with the arches being slightly off?  I was looking at my spare chassis the other day and thought the holes for the rear suspension and wishbones are there even if I don't put the platforms on. Would it be like a normal van instead of a monster truck.?? Is that what you have done for this one? 

I have some other rear mounts that fit the chassis, 2 like the lunchy but not as extended and 2 with approx 8mm indents, they were not slotted like the lunchbox and had a round hole instead.  I'm not sure what they are off but they fit the chassis where the gearbox bar goes in, I cut the eyelets off 2 rod ends and they fitted in the hole and made it so the bar stays in one place but can pivot.  How have you set up the gearbox to chassis? 

Lee
Regards

Lee

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.