Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #15711

only ... for a fair price

Can't blaim you for that. Reckon it would do quite well on Fleebay.
I'd want it for the 3-spokes alone! Possibly the coolest set of wheels around.

:silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #15714

Ha-Ha haven't those been reissued?

remember these:

3 Old Tamiya's

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #15715

Dude, that last pic should so be on next year's calendar. B)

And yes, I could get a Street Rover of course for the wheels...
Still, not quite the same.

:)

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #15718

... Time to time I finish some projects, but there more static to me than RC ..
(only 2 or 3 are able to drive, little bit afraid to damage them)

I was thinking about selling some of them, and just keep the ones i'm really attached to.
But it's kinda hard to find out which are the most valuable to me..
Afteral I bought all of them myself haha, but if you really like the 787B?

I'm more in love with my 91CP :)

:cheer:

I love the 787B, after i see him today i buy the manual of him. :lol: I find first Parts. i want to have him since i start Rc-Modelling, but my budged never allwed to get myself one of them. i prepare buying the parts where i can find em. And step by step my own 787 will come to life :woohoo:
The R89/R91 is a very cool Sequel to 787 i like him too but more the 787. I like all of the Group C Racers ^^ to bad the close them, that was real sport not like this Formula1 clash when i wanna see a race with computer controled cars, i switch on my PS2 or visit tamiya euro cup Race :laugh: as i was younger i sit any weekend with my parrents in front of TV to see this powerful super Racing cars :)

The Beetle in snow are real cool ^^ Very nice photographing.

Greetings ^___^
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #15719

Dude, that last pic should so be on next year's calendar. B)

And yes, I could get a Street Rover of course for the wheels...
Still, not quite the same.

That would be perfect for January ^^

lol let me spend sometime in your "garage" and give me colors and tools. badword i would be happy for days. i Do not fear for damage. I got some large Warehouses near with parkinglots the floor are better than any street and its enough space there to let them run as they can. i would them drive just where enough room to be save :)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 4 months ago #15737

A bit proud to say that the shelfer chassis for Spit's Mazda was put together by me. :cheer:
For some reason it kinda matters where one's former cars end up...
An excellent collection like this is a big bonus.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 3 months ago #15784

Good work Edou ^^
Anyway the 787 is the best car of all i was so close to him on car show as i can touch them incredibile how cool this car is the Toyota CV88 is also a real nice model of group C. i hope the parts would eat up my budget completely :laugh: Anyway im pretty happy that i find parts even its so old :woohoo:
i can imagine how it feels to run the first Battery down with him years ago i keep an Engine specialy for this one (in hope i willver own it) its an 4x10 Turns Machine of an LM series to bad the bellhousing of engine was in pretty bad condition (rusted and widdle down on one side)
but when i put them in a other housing and give him power he sound like a Dentist Drill :laugh: it almost more intresting as rebuild my r32 GT-R :lol:

Greetings Nexus

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 3 months ago #15789

If you don't mind using reissued bits, Group C parts are still quite common and affordable. Even most originals!
Maybe just not the differently coloured spaceframe and decal sheets...
Tamiya Group Cs are awesome by the way.

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 3 months ago #15794

i dont give a Dirt, if they used or not, how long if they NOT so damaged as i can Repair it. i would take what i can get, myrepiarskills are not bad (if i had more special-tools so as machines would much better) I know i dont can get him all new ... not with my actual Budget. I have an Eye on a R91CP on ebay, complete with box and Manual. but i gues he will shot up in price higher as i can look :laugh:

Last edit: by NexusRC81. Reason: i try to make my self better

Re: Spitfire's Showroom 11 years 3 months ago #15798

Everyone knows what that letter stands for, so don't mind I turned that into just "badword". ;)

I'll see what I can do for you when it comes to Group C parts at shipment only...
Had a whole box full but I'm not sure what's left.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.