Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19503

Speed times seem to be greatly improved thanks!

Great, that's what I was hoping for :)

Also about up to a week ago, when I would log in, I could go to the database menu and select the part list submenu. Or I could select a model from the database and below would be a part list for that model. Now it seems there is only a RC dictionary listing and the part list under each model no longer appears. I hope they come back, that was a very handy feature. I'd to think how much time you spent building that database!

I know, the Model and Part Databases are not ready yet, and it was a mistake by me to have them public for some weeks.
They will get back online in some form or shape.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19874

Since yesterday my computer speed is compatible with the new millenium!
Man, Tamiyabase loads fast now...

:y:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 1 month ago #19882

:y:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 4 weeks ago #19966

When responding in a topic at the bottom it asks you to check box if you want to subscribe to the topic. It seems the box is always checked like it is tge default?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 4 weeks ago #19969

When responding in a topic at the bottom it asks you to check box if you want to subscribe to the topic. It seems the box is always checked like it is tge default?

That's correct. The box is checked as default. You will only receive one notification email regardless of how many new posts. To not receive notification uncheck the mentioned box before posting.

-Lars

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 4 weeks ago #19971

:) then should the text say, Uncheck box to not receive notification of replies? instead of "Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic"
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 4 weeks ago #19973

:) then should the text say, Uncheck box to not receive notification of replies? instead of "Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic"

Good thinking! :y:
It's now changed :-)

-Lars

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 3 weeks ago #20244

Hi Lars,
I was going to look up the article on paint removal, and noticed none of the articles appear for me anymore, I get a blank page, but if I move my mouse over the page I can tell there are elements there. Previously I have been able to access them without a problem (maybe 3 weeks ago). This is with safari on a mac, I can however view the articles with chrome on the same mac,

regards

Johann

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 3 weeks ago #20245

Hi Lars,
I was going to look up the article on paint removal, and noticed none of the articles appear for me anymore, I get a blank page, but if I move my mouse over the page I can tell there are elements there. Previously I have been able to access them without a problem (maybe 3 weeks ago). This is with safari on a mac, I can however view the articles with chrome on the same mac,

regards

Johann

Hi Johann, I tested the "Article" section now on Ipad, using Safari, and it works fine. I would guess that your Safari has cached a blank page by mistake and that you need to clear your browser cache to view the page.
Here is how-to.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 11 years 3 weeks ago #20246

Hi Lars,
wasn't the cache, so I tried my ipad and iphone, same thing. Then I turned off wi-fi on my iphone and use 3G data and the pages come up straight away. So I guess its either my ISP is doing something stupid or something that is set on my iPad/iphone and mac with safari. What I don't understand is that it only seems to be the articles that have the issue (hadn't noticed it with any other site) and that the chrome web browser, while not quick, works,

regards

Johann

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.