Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reports on the new site HERE!!!

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18068

Just checking out the new site..

:y: Very Good

Thanks Lars :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18081

HI!... Is the Gallery working? I can't seem to upload any pics? I keep getting this message ....

*****NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS FIELD (a-z, A-Z -, Blanks and _ are acceptable).*****

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18084

THE H.P FREAK wrote: HI!... Is the Gallery working? I can't seem to upload any pics? I keep getting this message ....

*****NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS FIELD (a-z, A-Z -, Blanks and _ are acceptable).*****

The gallery works.
The message you receive lets you know that the filename of your file contains special characters.

I have, however, now allowed special characters, as many seem to have trouble with this.
Please try uploading again.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18085

just wondering if there is a reason why the numbers are different ?

At the head of the page it will have "we have 5++ guests and 1? members online"

when you scroll down it tells you which members are online, but it is usually less in this field than at the top? delay maybe? inquisitively Andy :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18088

larbut wrote:

THE H.P FREAK wrote: HI!... Is the Gallery working? I can't seem to upload any pics? I keep getting this message ....

*****NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS FIELD (a-z, A-Z -, Blanks and _ are acceptable).*****

The gallery works.
The message you receive lets you know that the filename of your file contains special characters.

I have, however, now allowed special characters, as many seem to have trouble with this.
Please try uploading again.

-Lars


HI!... O.k thanks Lars! That did the trick. Everything works great now. :y: :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18090

The "My Topics" tab seems to have disappeared from the Forum. I can't remember for sure if it was there since the update, but I thought it was.

Also, is there a quick way to get to "Favourite" topics?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18095

Martin Bell wrote: The "My Topics" tab seems to have disappeared from the Forum. I can't remember for sure if it was there since the update, but I thought it was.

Also, is there a quick way to get to "Favourite" topics?


? :huh: The My Topics tab is still there :huh: ? maybe you were logged out?


If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18098

That's what it used to look like. I think I'm logged in...



I'll try logging out and back in.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18099

Martin Bell wrote: I'll try logging out and back in.

Hmmm, that fixed it ... weird.
When I logged in the first time, it did not log in automatically and I had enter my username and password manually.
This time it logged in automatically (I guess using my Facebook credentials).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 1 week ago #18100

Good news :) it could have something to do with the page load speed which I believe Lars is looking into. Andy :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.