Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 3 months ago #58026

I've had exactly the same problem. Very frustrating. Also Windows 10.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 3 months ago #58027

Jonny, Blackbird, which browser are you using?
I can see something similar in Firefox, but not in Chrome.
In Firefox, It looks like the cursor is "enabled" in the beginning of the Subject field after the "toolbar" is loaded, which takes a second or two in Firefox.
I Chrome, the toolbar is there immediately, and the cursor is also in the Subject field from the start.

Microsoft Edge seem to be very acting very similar to Chrome, except the cursor starts at the END of the Subject field.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 3 months ago #58028

Firefox 72.0.1 :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 3 months ago #58033

I'm also using Firefox at work. Problem doesn't seem to happen with Safari at home.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 3 months ago #58042

I'm not sure if I can do anything about this.
Firefox seem to be very slow at loading this toolbar:

The cursor is placed (in the Subject field) after the toolbar has been loaded. Using Firefox, you run the risk of starting typing in the Message box before the toolbar is loaded, and as soon as it's done, the cursor jumps to the Subject field, while you are typing.

One workaround could be to remove the Subject field on replies, but I'm not sure it's possible or if it would help. I'll look in to this.

Use the latest Chrome is my best recommendation.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
Attachments:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 3 months ago #58043

Now the Subject field is disabled on replies, but I'm not sure if that helps.
Now, if in Firefox I type before the toolbar is loaded, the typing goes well until the toolbar is loaded, and then the screen will start scrolling depeinging on the letters I type. (not sure why, though...)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 11 months ago #59300

Those round/oval frames around avatar pics have been back for a few days ... I don't like to complain ;) but my YA AND ROVER just doesn't look right.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 11 months ago #59304

I like these medalion

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 11 months ago #59308

Those round/oval frames around avatar pics have been back for a few days ... I don't like to complain ;) but my YA AND ROVER just doesn't look right.

Sorry back to normal now. I did a template update some days ago which probably caused this.

I like these medalion

I think we had a vote a year or two ago, and the normal square won :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 11 months ago #59314

Yes Lars. But I love it :p

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.