• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
Thank you for letting me know :y:
Database updated now.
-Lars

The page for the GT-01 chassis says it was released 19 Jun 2009 but this is actually the late of the last model to use it, not the first. Should be 19 Dec 2006.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 5 months ago #62451

When filtering a search on the chassis database, Group C doesn't seem to be one of the options under either Chassis Family or Chassis Version. It falls out of Vintage Onroad under Family, but does not show up under Version.

Last edit: by blakbird.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 5 months ago #62464

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
Good find! It's actually been like this "by design" but your post made me conclude its "by bad design" :-)
You can now find Group C under the "Chassis version" category.

I hope this helps.

When filtering a search on the chassis database, Group C doesn't seem to be one of the options under either Chassis Family or Chassis Version. It falls out of Vintage Onroad under Family, but does not show up under Version.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 5 months ago #62492

Would it perhaps be possible to include the webp format as attachment option?

Instant edit - might not show on old browsers though... and Safari doesn't want to play ball so 85% coverage for now.

Anyway, if there's an easy-to-use and reliable extension for the forum software to serve the images in the webp format that might be worth looking into...

Last edit: by Edou.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 5 months ago #62495

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
WebP images are now possible to upload. It looks like the preview function when editing the post does not show a thumbnail, but isert it and ot will show in the post.
WebP should display on most updated computers.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 5 months ago #62504

Kewl. Looks like Safari is catching up already too. Very odd they don't fully support it yet.

By the way, can you tell me what the font type of the site logo is? I wanted to get creative with it but couldn't identify it.

The SVG thing doesn't work very well on Chrome apparently so any demo would be rather futile.

Last edit: by Edou.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 3 months ago #63349

Hey Lars, When I click the Recent topics tab it doesn't take me to the first page, Mostly to the 2nd page and sometimes to the 3rd? I have clear my computer but no change and it is happening on my Mobile devise too, both using Chrome?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 3 months ago #63351

Me to Lars. Since several weeks

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 3 months ago #63352

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
Confirmed, see it myself as well. Strange one... I'll look into it.
-Lars
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 3 years 3 months ago #63353

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
I'm not sure if I've solved it, but please test now. Make sure to clear your browser cache first.
Never mind, did not work...

Are you, as me, using Chrome? I tried with Firefox, and can't replicate the problem there. Strange...

Possibly not related, but apparently there is a feature built in the software that will direct you to the last chosen page of Recent Topics. Meaning if you at some point clicked "page 3", your Recent Topics tab link will guide you to page 3 until you select another page.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.