Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 8 months ago #67946

Did we lose some posts? Pretty sure 3 have gone from the tail end of my "other SRBs" thread :confused:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #67988

Did we lose some posts? Pretty sure 3 have gone from the tail end of my "other SRBs" thread :confused:

The last post in that thread is this:

There are no traces of other posts, and I would have seen them if they were temporarily deleted.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #67989

There are no traces of other posts, and I would have seen them if they were temporarily deleted.

Pretty sure there were 2 or 3 more around 4 days ago between #67889 (6 days ago) & #67947 (2 days ago)  ?

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #67990

I would like to remove some topics wich take space for nothing now. Is it possible ?
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #68000

Pretty sure there were 2 or 3 more around 4 days ago between #67889 (6 days ago) & #67947 (2 days ago)  ?

Hi Jonny, I've had a look in the database as well and I can't find anything wrong.
Every post number from 67889 to 67947 are accounted for and does not belong to  "The "Other" SRBs:..." topic.
Within the mentioned series of posts, you have posted 67892, 67896, 67897, 67898, 67899, 67902, 67904, 67921, 67922, 67927, 67946 and then 67947
-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #68001

I would like to remove some topics wich take space for nothing now. Is it possible ?

We can delete posts or topics, but we usually don't just for future reference. Exemption is spam and posts violating the rules of course.
-Lars
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #68078

Found a typo in the database.

tamiyabase.com/...58259#data

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #68080

Found a typo in the database.

tamiyabase.com/...58259#data

Subary = like a Subaru? ;) 
The following user(s) Liked this: Rabbi_kun, jord001

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #68082

It's the chinese version like the tayoto 😂
The following user(s) Liked this: Rabbi_kun, jord001

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 7 months ago #68086

Or Citreon ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Rabbi_kun, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.