Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 4 months ago #69544

I did receive notification from your PMs... They were in my spam folder. And although I marked it as legitimate, the next one was also going in the spam folder...
I have the same issues with other forums, by the way (and some times it goes up to the replies in normal threads).

(question while posting and being sure to be read : Did you download and may I remove the Galaxy manual from my public folder?)

Yes I have downloaded the manual, thank you.!
And it's now online. :-)

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 4 months ago #69545

No PM here.

I just tested and now the system is sending emails if you get a new PM.
That is fi you have enabled this in your setup:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 4 months ago #69764

The makers of this forum's software are working on a fix for the eBay widget.
Let's hope it's not too far away from a new release.
-Lars
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, jord001

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 2 months ago #70578

I can't download manuals. It gives me some sort of .txt file.  Now I've "reached my limit", whatever that is, trying to get them.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 1 month ago #70796

The body for 47486 should be listed as ABS instead of Polycarbonate.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 2 weeks ago #70918

The body for 47486 should be listed as ABS instead of Polycarbonate.

Thank you, I'll get it sorted :-)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 1 week ago #70986

The eBay "interesting" thread is comprehensively broken again (links not working or even visible, ebay widget not available, photos not inserting) :(

Despite larbut's best efforts I don't think it's going to stay fixed with future updates/tweaks to the forum software, so to avoid posts becoming blank in future can I suggest anyone posting there add a photo and the eBay item number as text (as well as what else appears to be working at the time) as those seem to "stick" the best.

:)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 2 years 1 week ago #70990

Like Jonny says, my hopes of the SW guys making the Forum software fixing this is fading...
I have now removed the setting that auto-embedds any ebauy link into the widget we were used to.

This means you can now link to ebay listings, and the link should display like other links and work fine.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 11 months ago #71161

I was just doing some filtering in the chassis database and I noticed that if I select "RWD" I get 96 different chassis, but if I select "2WD" I only get the new TD2 chassis.  Any special reason the TD2 is tagged differently than everything else?

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 10 months ago #71562

I was just doing some filtering in the chassis database and I noticed that if I select "RWD" I get 96 different chassis, but if I select "2WD" I only get the new TD2 chassis.  Any special reason the TD2 is tagged differently than everything else?

Good catch :-)
And no there's no good reason and I have change the TD2 to Rear now, and fixed a few other filter issues as well.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.