Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73745

... I can't find any setting for sorting order of "Friends", googling seem to support that it's not possible.I have removed the pagination of Friends, hoping you can use CTRL-F as a primitive way to find the specific friend you're looking for.

Even after a log out/ complete purge / log back in again I'm now only seeing the most recent 24, any older connections seem to be completely inaccessible :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73748

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

... I can't find any setting for sorting order of "Friends", googling seem to support that it's not possible.I have removed the pagination of Friends, hoping you can use CTRL-F as a primitive way to find the specific friend you're looking for.

Even after a log out/ complete purge / log back in again I'm now only seeing the most recent 24, any older connections seem to be completely inaccessible :(

You're right (again :-) ) but hopefyll it should be right this time.
The stupid sorftware does not have a "show all contacts" setting so I increased the max to 10000 connetction pr page.
-Lars

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73794

The Tamiyabase picture being used for the TA-05 chassis is not actually the basic chassis.  It appears to be the R version.  The basic chassis uses much more plastic and should look like this:
Attachments:

Last edit: by blakbird.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73838

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

The Tamiyabase picture being used for the TA-05 chassis is not actually the basic chassis.  It appears to be the R version.  The basic chassis uses much more plastic and should look like this:

Thank you Blackbird, it's now corrected in the DataBase.
It might not show up in your browser unless you refresh your browser's cahche.
-Lars

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73908

-Lars

Thanks Lars.  I found another one.  The picture of the TA05 Ver II is not the basic chassis (which should be all plastic), it is a picture of the limited edition 92217 which includes a lot of aluminum parts.  Unfortunately I haven't had much luck finding a clean version of the basic chassis for you.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73913

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

-Lars

Thanks Lars.  I found another one.  The picture of the TA05 Ver II is not the basic chassis (which should be all plastic), it is a picture of the limited edition 92217 which includes a lot of aluminum parts.  Unfortunately I haven't had much luck finding a clean version of the basic chassis for you.

Blakbird,
Is this the correct chassis?
Supposedly 58435 chassis (i.e. the first model)

Attachments:

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73916

It's an ifs one lars.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73917

Attachments:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 2 months ago #73965

Blakbird,
Is this the correct chassis?
Supposedly 58435 chassis (i.e. the first model)

Yes, that's it.  It's very difficult to tell the difference between the IFS and the Ver II, but the battery holder gives it away.  Good job finding it!
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 1 month ago #74407

Model 49486 is a bit of a mystery.  It is listed as being on the TB-02 chassis, but it is clearly advertised as a Drift Spec car.  It came out in 2008 and the TB-02D had been available since 2007.  Does that mean 49486 is really on the TB-02D chassis?  Maybe, but I can't find a manual for 49486 to verify.  The separate 49458 TB-02D chassis comes with a bunch of option parts but the 49486 may not.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.