Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 12 years 4 months ago #4637

The TamiyaBase Award system is up and running, but I think we lack some recommendations from you members on who has done a great job in sharing in this Forum.

The categories you can recommend someone to are as follows:
  • Builder award
  • The Builder award is given to members who has shown builder skills in the TamiyaBase.com Forum
  • Information award
  • The Information award is given to members who has shared knowledge and wisdom to other members of TamiyaBase.com
  • Tech Tip award
  • The Tech Tip award is given to members that have shared technical tips on TamiyaBase
  • Paint Wiz award
  • The Paint Wiz award is given to members that has shown painting skills on TamiyaBase
  • Photo award
  • The Photo award is given to members that has uploaded pictures on TamiyaBase.com
Feel Free to suggest more types of awards, if someone out there deserves one, but the categories don't fit.
Remember, the ones receiving an award should have made a noticable impression in the Forums.

Please nominate by PM'ing me (use the PM icon in my profile to the left of this post).

More about the Awards and who has received them HERE .

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 12 years 4 months ago #4657

I've been juggling ideas about the photo award...
These should only be given to pictures of great quality in my opinion - referring to Jonny's valid remarks in a previous topic.
Another idea I have about this I'll not share publicly yet. :huh:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 12 years 4 months ago #4658

I've been juggling ideas about the photo award...
These should only be given to pictures of great quality ...

Like the "Paint Wiz" award, but a "Photo Wiz"?

"Wiz" still makes me laugh - to me, "Wiz" is one of three things:

1 - Cheese that comes from an aerosol

2 - A massively loss-making version of the Wizard of Oz starring Diana Ross & Michael Jackson

3 - What you should _not_ do on an electric fence

:D

Re: Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 12 years 4 months ago #4667

Like the "Paint Wiz" award, but a "Photo Wiz"?

Yes, but there are probably several options with this...
Maybe not a "Wiz" but an "Expert" in this case. :pinch:

Re: Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 11 years 11 months ago #9099

Because of their willingness to provide lots of accurate info in several topics, both the awards from waterbok and eddrick have been upgraded to GOLD! Congrats, gentlemen - keep up the great work!

:cheer: :) B)

Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 9 years 10 months ago #29264

Would there maybe be a way to associate the 'likes' with the forum category in which they were clicked?
And that you automatically get promoted (in that category) after a certain amount of likes...
The following user(s) Liked this: eddrick

Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 9 years 10 months ago #29288

Would there maybe be a way to associate the 'likes' with the forum category in which they were clicked?
And that you automatically get promoted (in that category) after a certain amount of likes...

Sorry, no. There is no such feature.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Recommend someone for a TamiyaBase Award! 9 years 10 months ago #29290

Okay, thought that might be complicated (some inherent distinction between the 'likes' would have been nice)...
I vote for bringing them back next to the member's forum posts though. Maybe with smaller icons?

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.