Keyword

TOPIC:

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47342

The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Edou, Manotas, AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47343

AMAZING!!!! Alan you did a toxic hopper. It's really a pure beauty. And this color is very nice. Jonny retro used the same orange on its vw buggy. And these wheeles are fantastic too.
Congrats you can be proud of it. For a first one you have a high level.
The following user(s) Liked this: Tobiwahnknobi

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47345

Stingray nailed it . wouldnt say anything else. Great Job Dude

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47348

AMAZING!!!! Alan you did a toxic hopper. It's really a pure beauty. And this color is very nice. Jonny retro used the same orange on its vw buggy. And these wheeles are fantastic too.
Congrats you can be proud of it. For a first one you have a high level.

Stingray nailed it . wouldnt say anything else. Great Job Dude

Thank you gentlemen :blush: as i said it has turned out way better than originally planned, tho it was steered down an extra path, courtesy of a certain member of this forum, mentioning no names.......Flo :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: your front sway bar idea was pure genius pal, was the icing on the cake suspension wise :y:
Just waiting on the mciracing "retro with a twist" decals that jonny retro designed for me now, tho dont know if ill affix them yet, she looks so pretty as she is, might just end up with spot light decals and a couple of sponsor decals under the rear wing and along the chassis :unsure: So glad ive got the option of putting it back to normal body, wheels n side bars so i can have a blast with it before it goes on a shelf :)
Already thinking about manufacturing a rear nudge bar out of some 6mm aluminium tubing, its the only thing i can think of that would add to it
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47354

Looks great :y: The 5-can orange has come out a lot better than my 3-can colour :)
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47355

Awesome Hopper you made there !
I love it...
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47359

Very cool Hopper!
First time I've seen a bumper painted like that, and it looks great!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47360

Wow!! That might be the best hopper yet! :)

To be 100% honest the grasshopper is a car I have never really wanted because I thought they were so....so.............
.......what's the word................oh ya............CRAP! ;)

You have completely changed my mind with this build, it is beautiful and the suspension mods are great too. I my reconsider my collection and add one.

BTW It's not the cars fault, I think it might be because I was already running better cars by the time the hopper came out that I have always looked at them as a cheaper "toy like" car and why would I want to go backwards. I totally respect what you have created and would be proud to have it my own collection, you should be too. :y:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47369

Looks great :y: The 5-can orange has come out a lot better than my 3-can colour :)

Had an idea about your three can version, i posted it here Jonny :y: tamiyabase.com/...t=40#47349

Last edit: by goldfish999.

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47372

Very cool Hopper!
First time I've seen a bumper painted like that, and it looks great!

Thank you Lars :y:
The bumper was spur of the moment, i was just looking at ways of using more of the paint up haha, loved it as soon as i saw the result, im surprised that no one seems to have done it before :S

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.