Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Crawler advice please 3 years 6 months ago #61819

Does anyone know where I can find info on the 2 stick Fine Spec 2.4ghz 4chnl, I was wondering if this would do the job?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Crawler advice please 3 years 6 months ago #61829

Does anyone know where I can find info on the 2 stick Fine Spec 2.4ghz 4chnl, I was wondering if this would do the job?

I'm pretty sure it is just a rebranded Futaba Attack. It should work fine.

Crawler advice please 3 years 6 months ago #61833

They want _how much_ for it? :blink:

Crawler advice please 3 years 6 months ago #61845

What country are you in? I just checked and I have the Tamiya Attack 4YWD-2.4G which is a rebranded Futaba and compatible with their receivers. The MSRP is $289 on TamiyaUSA, but I paid less than $100 at Tower.

Edit: Looks like the price went up since I bought mine. Decent radio, but you can get an excellent programmable Spektrum for that price.

Edit 2: Found it. Here is exactly the same radio for $84. www.rcmart.com/...d-00037204
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by blakbird.

Crawler advice please 3 years 6 months ago #61854

£120 uk pound on ebay

Crawler advice please 3 years 6 months ago #61855

Blakbird, just like everyone else on this forum you've been really helpful, I think you've just found my new radio Sir 😁👍 Thank you, and thank you to everyone else for your help and advice

Crawler advice please 3 years 6 months ago #61859

Found a Futaba FP-T3L on eBay for pennies which has the third channel on its own fully proportional dial. In theory I'm hoping that should give me full time independent steering on the back axel, if not I'll rig it to animate the driver in my XR311 😁
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.