Keyword

TOPIC:

TL-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #17968

:y: The rally blocks are my favorite tires. We can run long time wsith themes. They are always alive on my clio since more than 10 years and with hard drive. :evil:
They are really economic ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TL-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #17969

:) cool the pink purple sub. looks like a cal look :P

TL-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #18605

Small update :laugh: I've fitted the new body post and set the body in place ;) Just need to refit the motor, esc and receiver then take a few action pic's soon :woohoo:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

TL-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #18646

Nice!
Window lining makes all the difference in my opinion. Like the colour too. Wheels are a bit blingy for my liking though

TL-01 rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #18648

Nice!
Window lining makes all the difference in my opinion. Like the colour too. Wheels are a bit blingy for my liking though

Cheers Ed, your right about the windows it's how it would be with rubber seals on a 1:1 :) I do like A bit of BRG, when I was younger (much :laugh: )I wanted a Mazda mx5 in BRG :woohoo: if I got 1 now it would be considered am mid life crisis car :laugh: the wheels do look blingy in the pic's don't they :blink: cheers Andy....

TL-01 rebuild 10 years 11 months ago #21464

Fitted in the Radio gear tonight, really fluffed around getting it to sit nice but happy with the result :) moved the aerial to the middle with a custom mount as the original was flimsy and broke :ohmy: anyways she's ready to go :laugh:

The only thing I don't have is the gearbox / pinion cover, does anyone have a spare?

Attachments:

TL-01 rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #21794

wow man wha a Beauty *hrmpf* not you THE CAR :laugh: (just kidding) i got some of them if you still need it ;)

You give me a grat idea ! ! ! :woohoo:

Use the old mainplates from Mechanical SC as board for powerswitch .... great man thanks ! ;)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

TL-01 rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #21797

wow man wha a Beauty *hrmpf* not you THE CAR :laugh: (just kidding) i got some of them if you still need it ;)

You give me a grat idea ! ! ! :woohoo:

Use the old mainplates from Mechanical SC as board for powerswitch .... great man thanks ! ;)

Yeah I would like :cheer: pm me cost including post :)

TL-01 rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #21802

If you remove the apple, the body would be wonderful :p

TL-01 rebuild 10 years 10 months ago #21803

If you remove the apple, the body would be wonderful :p

haha, & all we have in our household are ipods :lol:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.