Keyword

TOPIC:

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27269

I will more than likely go w/ CVA shock mods, bearings and alloy body mounts, but that is about it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27270

Sounds like a good plan B)

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27280

Can any of you lead me to a website where I can get alloy body mounts and bearings for The Pumpkin please? Im having a hard time.

Re:Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27281

eBay will be your best bet for both. If you don't mind spending a little more on bearings, I like bocabearings.com/
The following user(s) Liked this: ericenders

Re:Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27282

It has been so long since I Have been on eBay that I have to start a new account, haha.

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27285

RCbearings.co.uk are the company i use for bearings regularly they have great delivery times and 20% off with the code from this site never had any problems with them

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27287

Can any of you lead me to a website where I can get alloy body mounts and bearings for The Pumpkin please? Im having a hard time.

I think you've been given a bum steer regarding bodymounts for the Pumpkin, I've seen a photo of what looked to be cast Mazak/pot metal mounts, but they weren't for sale & TBH I don't know if they'd be any tougher than plastic anyway.

Re bearings, any model/rc supplier anywhere should have the nine 1150 and one 850 you need ... IDK if RCBearings.co.uk will post to the US - I would assume so, but it might not make economic sense ... the cheapest set on eBay US is 13 bucks, shipped.

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27288

I have a couple sites saved where they offer alloy body mounts. www.modelbuild.co.uk/

Cheap too considering they are coming from the UK.

Yeah, I have to open a new eBay account so I can look into bidding on things there sometime soon. Thank you!!!

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27289

I have a couple sites saved where they offer alloy body mounts. www.modelbuild.co.uk/

Cheap too considering they are coming from the UK.

...!

Those are for the Lunchbox, the Pumpkin mounts are totally different.

Midnight Pumpkin or Frog? 10 years 2 months ago #27290

should I look on eBay also for MP body mounts?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.