Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

57405 1/8 T3-01 Star Unit Triple Wheel series - Dancing Rider 6 years 3 months ago #47529

Unboxed

More after i ordered the bearings, needs 2x 1280, 8x 1060 and 4x 630
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok.

57405 1/8 T3-01 Star Unit Triple Wheel series - Dancing Rider 6 years 3 months ago #47532

A nice thread is on road meister.

57405 1/8 T3-01 Star Unit Triple Wheel series - Dancing Rider 6 years 3 months ago #47556

Thank you for the "exploded view" not a lot of metal but Tamiya's normal high quality moulded parts! I am sure the aftermarket or hop up options will start popping up for this. I am sure there will be a full alloy oil dampened front fork assembly available soon. Hopefully better than the one I got for my Kyosho motorcycle.
I must say it does look like a quick, fun build, some wacky colors and ........

I will keep watching and keep one finger over the buy it now button! ;) ;)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

57405 1/8 T3-01 Star Unit Triple Wheel series - Dancing Rider 6 years 3 months ago #47560

Was in contact today with Colin of RCBearings, the bearing kit for the T3-01 is available for order as of today.
And of course waiting for them to arrive.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:57405 1/8 T3-01 Star Unit Triple Wheel series - Dancing Rider 6 years 3 months ago #47681

Excellent delivery from RCbearings

Time to screw around this weekend, more to follow.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.