Last edit: by blakbird.

Blakbird's 47331 Pajero Build 5 years 8 months ago #51499

Awesome!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Blakbird's 47331 Pajero Build 5 years 8 months ago #51508

Fantastic pictures :y: :y: :y: :y:

Blakbird's 47331 Pajero Build 5 years 8 months ago #51509

Nice work on the windows, and on the photos :y: :)

Blakbird's 47331 Pajero Build 5 years 5 months ago #52698

Very nice build. In my opinion, there's one thing you should change to make it perfect: change the front corner leds into warm white ones

Blakbird's 47331 Pajero Build 5 years 5 months ago #52725

Very nice build. In my opinion, there's one thing you should change to make it perfect: change the front corner leds into warm white ones

I thought about that. Sadly, the only way to attach the LEDs to the 3D printed corner lenses was to glue them in, so I'm not sure I could get them back out to change the color. Also the markers are 3mm and I think the Tamiya halogen colored LEDs only come in 5mm. I could also simply unplug them since I don't think a real Pajero has them on in normal driving anyway.

Last edit: by blakbird.

Blakbird's 47331 Pajero Build 5 years 5 months ago #52728

Where live the corners are on when the headlights are on. But i don't know it that's the case everywhere. I almost always use warm white leds, but never used Tamiya halogen. I just went to an electronics shop. Left you one problem: glued. Don't know if you can get them out without damaging something. :dry:

Last edit: by Gumpie22B.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.