Keyword

TOPIC:

Blakbird's 56336 King Hauler Build 4 years 11 months ago #54796

Thank you for the build details. It's interesting to see builds of something i've never done/seen myself.
The end result is massive bling, and looks great! :y:

Thanks. I haven't seen much discussion on this site about tractor trucks so I wasn't sure how much interest there would be, but Tamiya is Tamiya. The tractor trucks are their own genre but are just as much fun as the cars and trucks.

Nice to see the trailer build too!
But one thing I did to improove the scale driving was to fit 2x 1.5litre soda bottles filled with water (fitted neck to neck so they fit inside or else they was too long)
So much more fun driving around with some weights on it! :)

For that reason I luster after the tiber truck with some real wood.

That's a pretty good idea. Trucks respond differently with weight. The new Volvo timber truck is on my wanted list, but in the mean time I've built the stanchion trailer from Hercules Hobby and loaded it with real wood. Don't know if build topics for clone brands are welcome here.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Blakbird's 56336 King Hauler Build 4 years 11 months ago #54797

I don't mind seeing clones here, as long as it's in the "other makes" section. How much interest it creates, only time will tell :-)

Don't know if build topics for clone brands are welcome here.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.