Keyword

TOPIC:

TA03 build thread going all out, Hop Ups translated and indexed! 5 years 1 month ago #54482

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mail man never stops !!! Let’s see what we have here :)

Ohhh la la la my favorite hop up of all! The motor heat sink... not that much heat is being relieved off the 3 fins on the metal but it’s better then nothing.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RestoModGod.

TA03 build thread going all out, Hop Ups translated and indexed! 5 years 1 month ago #54497

So I want to give this thread a soul, and since this car to me is the soul of Hop up culture and I want to install every hop up possible, I will create an index of ones I’ve done, and all hop ups I acquire in my searching ! Cheers !

I landed this extra rare TA03 spec rear stability bar from FUN racing I’ll certainly need some help dialing in! But I want to make good use of it!!!

Re:TA03 build thread going all out, Hop Ups translated and indexed! 5 years 1 month ago #54498

I’m very challenged by this one Hop Up and really need help I’ll show you my first whirl. Seems I won’t use the anti sway bar from Tamiya, and some turn buckles it’s what where and how am I connecting it to ....?!?....

Need some recommendations, point to connect ie: turn buckles; mounting location.

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54515

So much over steer on the ta03f runner !

TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54538

looks like we got the suspension on and the fits great and I think this blend of stiffness ratings will perform well for the on road runner!

To use GPM rear uprights or not to?

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54541

Full aloy and carbon. :D

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54542

Hopefully this pinion gear is suitable for the Ta03 seems rather perfect to me, but what do I know ? Lmk if I’m messing up here please !

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54543

So as it turns out the FRP plates for a ta03RS/FS will convert a TA03F to A “FS” you will have to use the tamiya hop up battery plate and make 2 cuts to the rear gear case plastic and swap the belt but it’s entirely obtainable :)

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54546

Hopefully this pinion gear is suitable for the Ta03 seems rather perfect to me, but what do I know ? Lmk if I’m messing up here please !

depends on the gearset u are using, standard its .6 mod but there is also the .4 mod tuning gears.
and 15T is very small, TA03F pro manual mentions 20 thru 29T for the .6 mod
The following user(s) Liked this: RestoModGod

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54553

Thanks I just sold that as a rolling chassis to someone on eBay the RS is going up next as I am deciding to keep the 30th commemorative.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.