Keyword

TOPIC:

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 2 weeks ago #65475

Nice custom door. 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 2 weeks ago #65482

I like that replacement door. Maybe for my Shelf Hornet but just a regular one of the runner. 

Lee
Regards

Lee

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65500

i mad my own mod for this
if u were doing a lot of jumping u should of got the grasshopper 2
the battery dont fall out if its a lipo because its lighter
these  lots of ways to fit this but $3 for a rod its cheap fit then ampro crap mods
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65501

There is no intention to do a lot of jumps with this Hornet... I got the Slash for this... I could have taken the GH2, but I prefer the Hornet for some reasons... And there is room for improvement. :-D
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65502

You'll have to trim the slipper with the slash if you'll save it and jump. ;D . I saw a video on YouTube. Where a guy climb a tree with his slash. I want to do the that with mine. I think that I will take it and rebuild it correctly. I hate you buddy :D
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple, jord001

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65504

Sorry, Flo, but I should have said the same when you put your collection of Lunchbox here :-D
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65505

:p 30 years of collection... :D. I am a papy.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65507

You know, each time I see a collection like yours, I'm asking why in the badword I stopped for so long (basically about 30 years). Basically, I'm missing my first ones Marui Hunter and the Kyosho Chevy 4WD. And I even consider buying some of them, but the only ones I see for the first one are either too expensive, either too expensive for the state they are in. And for the Chevy, I didn't saw any on ebay or somewhere else...

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65509

Andy had a kyosho chevy. 
I kept 90% of my rc. All I sold I regreted several. But I had the chance to rebuy some of them. My zr1 kyosho and my marui tbird nascar. One I regret is my 405 t16 kyosho

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 3 years 1 week ago #65510

During 90's I bought a lot of rc and when I re began the rc and the vintage, I bought several oldies to restore until some monthes.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.