Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 12 years 3 months ago #5581

very dusty :silly:

I really love this shell

Did some donuts :P Any recommandations about the colorscheme?

Feraz :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 12 years 3 months ago #5582

Nice work on the cutting out of the shell very accurate B)

Re: M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 12 years 3 months ago #5587

Very good looking. B)

Any recommandations about the colorscheme?

Red with a carbon hood? :woohoo:

Re: M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 12 years 3 months ago #5612

Thanks!, Does anyone know where I can get carbonfibre 'look a like' tape? And preferably taped from the inside :P. So the carbonfiber looks smooth and shiny. on the front hood and trunk.
I already got a red spraycan, so that would save me 7,5 euro :) It is the best color for the MX-5

I really take my time with bodyshells, the finishing touch of every car... Just like a beautiful woman, with ugly teeth would be a pity :kiss:

Feraz

Re: M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 12 years 3 months ago #5615

There's carbon fiber decal sheets around. I bought some by Parma last year. B)

Smart thing to take your time with the shell. Patience always gives me a better result too. :)
The following user(s) Liked this: achmedachmed

M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 10 years 7 months ago #24889

Well after almost 2 years I still didnt paint the Alpine and Eunos shells.

Soon I will start (alpine/ PS16 Metallic blue) Later on the Eunos ( Black PS-5 hood, roof and trunk & Irredescent Blue/Green body)

I couldnt stop myself to build my M04 Alfa Romeo Giulia last week :blush:, it wil be painted PS-2 RED next week.

I also couldnt stop myself to buy a m05 Mini Monte Carlo. (For a nice long winter ;) )

Now I have a M04, M05 and M06... Maybe I need the M01, M02 and M03 too, since I got way to much bodyshells. The Fiat Abarth TCR1000 body looks way too good too leave it at the bay.

By the way look at the huge differance between the Mini and Mazda MX-6. Looks way more stable and aerodynamic.

Cheers,
Feraz

M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 10 years 7 months ago #24890

By the way, some strange things..

1)I never knew that the mini had smaller tires 55 compared to the 60 of other m-chassis cars, this must be a disadvantage when racing..

2)I read somewhere that for early m-chassis cars, one time there were some UNDERCOWLS available.. :blink:

3)Are there still tamiya cockpits for sale?? looks nice in rallycars. But were thay made for the m-chassis or other chassis types?

4)To make door lines (hood lines etc when using light bodycolours) which ones do you guys or tamiya recomends?

M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 10 years 7 months ago #24891

Best colour for the Alfa :y:

Attachments:

M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 10 years 6 months ago #25100

Yess stevig after painting and removing the foil and windowmasking, I couldnt believe the beautifull colours and bodyshells that I saw. I only build ABS kits in the last 6 years ;). Even a good Nikon camera can't show it as well as my Own eyes, but I tried.

I am almost finished with the Alfa stickering, just taking my time, esspecially around the curves (they need tiny cuts to make them stick all the way to the bodyshell.

The Renault Alpine bodyset didnt come with a windowmask but with a paper copy, but was able to reuse most of the Alfa which was painted 2 days ago :P. Applying them perfect took like 1 hour per car.

The Alpine has like 1.000.000 stickers, probably finished in a month

Cheers
Feraz

Last edit: by achmedachmed.

M06 build for my VINTAGE Alpine A110 10 years 6 months ago #25101

:woohoo: Blue alpine for the resurection of the mark PERFECT :y:
mine is in her box nib in this boxart deco :P

Last edit: by stingray-63.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.